The vicarage was built around 1910. We recently renovated the house with respect of all the existing elements. It is situated in a lovely countryside, 100 km...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is (rural retreat) situated on the edge of a small pitoresk, small village Stokkem, on the Belgian/Dutch border on the bank of the river Maas. Stokkem is near some high ways to Brussels, Maastricht (NL), Aachen, Köln and Bonn (Germany).
It's a big house with 7 bedrooms, a big kitchen, modern bathroom, 3 restrooms, big garden with outdoor swimming pool and a meadow for our horses and dogs.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family with 3 grown up kids (22, 20 and 17)
- We are both buyers for different companies, kids are all studying (university and high school)
- Just a normal family, working really hard
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Vivendum (1* Michelin), several nice restaurant in neighbourhood (5 km)
- Cool bars
- several bars in centre of Stokkem
- Cozy cafés
- walking distance (Dilsens eetcafe, den arend, ...)
- Retail therapy
- Outlet centre Maasmechelen village (3km), Outlet centre McArthur Glenn in Roermond
- Bit of culture
- Old mining area, Tongeren is oldest town in Belgium
- Walks in the park
- Great walking and bicycle area
- Spot of exercise
- Walking, running, bicycling, swimming pool, fitness
- Day tripping
- Cinema, Open air museum Bokrijk, Amsterdam (2hrs by car), Brussels (1,5 hrs by car), Antwerp (1,5hrs by car), Aachen (45min by car), Paris (4,5hrs by car)
You may also like
Our luxious 215 m2 appartment from 2001 is one in a blok from 5 appartments on floorlevel with a terras from 70 m2. Parking for 2 cars is under the app. We...
Our 150 m² designer apartment is completely new construction. Located in a very quiet area, 150 metres from the railway station of Sint-Niklaas. On 20...