Our charming manor house (550 m²) is 400 years old and is a listed property with amazing old features. It is situated on 12.3 acres of land with a very small...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
We live in an appartement nearby Leuven in a quiet neighbourhood, at 10 minutes of the station and 15 minutes of the center.
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- We're a couple with no kids
- We are retired. Danny is photographer, Vera is social worker
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- In the center are many good restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- In the center are many kinds of bars and cafés
- Retail therapy
- In the center of Leuven are many shops
- Bit of culture
- Leuven has an historical center and has a welknown museum. There is also a theather.
- Walks in the park
- Nearby is a large and beautifull park
- Spot of exercise
- A swimmingpool, tennis, jogging,
- Day tripping
- Brussel, Antwerpen, Luik, Gent, Brugge, Hasselt, Oostende
You may also like
Our cosy loft is conveniently located near the Centre of Brussels. It is newly rebuilt in an ancient depot and features a pool and a roof top terrace. Place...
It is a modern home with all facilities and a private garden, on a quite and friendly street. The house is serviced by metro,tram and bus lines, 15 minutes...