The 3 bed room appartment is an ideal retreat for families with kids or just a couple who wish to relax and enjoy the pure aire of the seaside. The...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
Vilvoorde is a lovely city nearby Brussels.
Our loft is in the centre were you can find really good restaurants, shops and bars. The trainstation is just 2 streets away and the train will take you in 7min to the centre of Brussel of in 30 minutes to Antwerp and lots of other city's.
We have a beautiful covered terras where you can sit outside even when it's raining! And we have ofcourse a bbq.
We have two very special and sweet cats, so you have to be a cat lover. They love to sit with you in the sofa!
We also have 2 bikes so you can enjoy Belgiums beautiful bike riding roads through nature.
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- We are a outgoing couple that loves to travel.
- He is self-employed and I work for the government, so the perfect combination!
- We really do love design and like everything as clean as possible.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Something Mexican: Caramba; Something new: Karakter; Something fancy: t'Onbekende; Our locel specialty horse meat: Horse House and De Kuiper.
- Cool bars
- Cocktail Bar Caramba and lounge bar Plan B
- Cozy cafés
- Het 13de Gebod, Negrita and Fabri (fresch ice-cream, waffels and pancakes)
- Bit of culture
- Walks in the park
- lovely park 3 Fonteinen and ofcourse all the parks in Brussel
- Spot of exercise
- Fitnes, gym, solarium,... just 2 streets away
- Day tripping
- Brussel, Antwerp, Leuven, Gent, Brugge, ...
You may also like
Our lovely home was renovated and expanded in 2014. The home is a perfect retreat for a family to relax at the country side and also a perfect location to...
AVAILABLE FOR POINTS 8-15 APRIL 2017! We will never move to another house again! This house offers us parents all the relaxing we need after a day hard work...