In Niagara wine country. Built in the late 1800's but with a newly renovated kitchen and light filled open concept living and dining room. Tastefully...
Vineyard Estate House
Vineyard Estate House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
Our vineyard is in the beautiful Niagara peninsula. A perfect spot from which to explore Ontario's wine region as well as Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. Toronto and Buffalo are do-able day trips from the Vineyard Estate House at approximately and hour distance in opposite directions. The house is a recently rebuilt replica of the original estate house and, as such, has period charm with modern conveniences. Lots of restaurants and wineries within a fifteen minute drive, some that are even walkable. Of particular interest is that the house is fully accessible with an elevator and ramps for access to all parts of the house.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- Couple with adult children
- Hospitality and Wine are our areas of work
- Love design and architecture and great landscapes
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Inn on the Twenty, Good Earth Bistro, Redstone, Vineland Estates, Peninsula Ridge
- Cool bars
- Jordan House, Butcher and Banker
- Cozy cafés
- Conversations, Un-Wined
- Retail therapy
- Jordan Village boutiques, two large outlet malls, Niagara on the Lake independents
- Bit of culture
- Shaw Festival is great theatre, St Catharines Performing Arts Center
- Walks in the park
- Niagara Falls Parks Commission, Cave Spring conservation area
- Spot of exercise
- Great biking for all levels
- Day tripping
- Toronto, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake
You may also like
Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
Our Riverside home is in a great location. Situated on the South shore of the Detroit River between Belle Island (USA) and Peche Island (Canada), you can...