Hello! Cape Breton is beautiful throughout the year, however, during OCTOBER CELTIC COLOURS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL is a special time. People come from all...
2 storey home
2 storey home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
We own a 60 year old 1200sq ft two storey home in a beautiful family neighborhood of Nova Scotia. All amenities near by. You are a 5 minute walk to the Halifax Harbor visible from the upstairs bedroom. 15 minute walk to the ferry terminal to cross harbor to walk and explore beautiful Halifax. Wonderful neighbors, lakes, trails, beaches, shopping, ocean, amazing food. Lots to do!
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- Female Couple
- We are Educators and Health and Wellness Professionals
- We love meeting new people, being physically active, and enjoying life
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nectar, Talay Thai, MacKaskills, Bicycle Thief, Salty's, Hamachi House, Amano, Damuritzios
- Cozy cafés
- Two If By Sea, Starbucks, Stev O'Renos, On Common Grounds
- Retail therapy
- Spring garden Road, Dartmouth Crossing, Mic Mac Mall
- Bit of culture
- Weekend Farmers Market Halifax, Citadel Hill, Neptune Theatre, Live Music Venues, Waterfront Entertainment
- Walks in the park
- Shubie Park, Point Pleasant Park, Harbourfront Trail, Salt Marsh Trail, Sullivans Pond/Lake Banook
- Spot of exercise
- Biking Trails, Running Trails, Yoga Studios, Fitness Studios
- Day tripping
- Mahone Bay, Rainbow Haven Beach, Lawrencetown Beach, Eastern Passage, Northwest ArmCrystal crescent Beach and Hiking train
You may also like
***Our home is available for POINTS or non-simultaneous swap Mar 12-26**** We have a Paris Swap for 2-3 weeks end of July 21-to Aug 11 2017. We are looking...
Our modern one bedroom plus den condo is centrally located with incredible views of False Creek , English Bay and the North Shore Mountains. We are two...