Steps to King West Toronto downtown vibe with endless activities and entertainment. We are offering a DOWNTOWN condo with ONE bedroom It also comes with one...
Two Storey House with Loft
Two Storey House with Loft
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our 4 year old, two storey home, (2309 sq. ft.) with loft, is centrally located in southern Ontario an hour from the capital, Toronto. It is an hour and a half from Niagara Falls and the Niagara wine and tourist area. From there you can cross over the border to the United States. All of these areas have a variety of cultural events, theatre and great dining.
Guelph, with a population of approximately 130,000 is a University city, known for its Veterinary College. and limestone buildings. There are many parks and hiking trails. If you prefer to head just a little further north there is the well known Algonquin Park where you can fish and hunt to your heart's content. There are many lakes and cottages as close as a two hour drive from Guelph.
In mid July the Pan-Am games take place in a variety of cities within an hours drive from our home. Activities include rowing, soccer, cycling, swimming and tennis (to name a few).
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- Retired, empty nest couple, enthusiastic about travelling
- Bicyclists, love to wander and explore new cultures and all it entails
- Your home will just be a base as we love to explore
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Guelph is a University city and has a variety of restaurants scattered throughout the city.
- Cool bars
- The downtown core has bars geared to the University Crowd. There are a variety of restaurants catering to a variety of ethnic groups
- Cozy cafés
- Many thoroughout the city
- Retail therapy
- A mall is a 10 minute drive away. Unique shopping in town and a half hour drive to small villages
- Bit of culture
- Guelph is the home of Col. John McCrae who wrote in Flander's Fields
- Walks in the park
- There are numerous walking trails throughout the city and in the neighbourhood.
- Spot of exercise
- Athletic club, cycling area, many parks
- Day tripping
- Guelph is an hr. and a half drive from Toronto (capital), Niagrara Wine and tourist area and the USA border
You may also like
Our home is set inside 11 acres of bush. A quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes from the city and 15 minutes from sandy summer beaches. Our property is extremely...
One of the very few absolute lake front cottages on Muskoka, with a stunning open southern aspect and uninterrupted 180 degree views. Recently renovated and...