Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Lovely little town house right downtown, facing a park in a family neighborhood. Modern kitchen, house clean and recently renovated, few minutes walk to lake shore, shopping areas and restaurants. Kingston, first capital of Canada, is a touristic city with historic places to visit, thousand island cruses, an a few hours drive to Ottawa (2h), Toronto (3h) and Montreal (3h).
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a young couple with a baby girl Flora
- Estelle is geologue and Guilhem environmental scientist
- We love outdoor activities, hiking, camping...
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Panchancho, Chez Piggy, Le chien noir, Dabar
- Cool bars
- The red house, Kingston brewery Co-op, The TOucan
- Cozy cafés
- Sleepless goat cafe, Coffe eco, Coffee and company, WOlfe island bakery
- Bit of culture
- Fort Henry, tour of historic Kingston, Crue on he tousand islands
- Walks in the park
- Planty of parks in and around Kingston
You may also like
115-year old beautiful warm home with queen-sized bedroom, full kitchen, living room & private balcony, WiFi; located in Ottawa's oldest neighborhood of...
The house is in the centre of a charming Victorian/Edwardian city, overlooking Lake Victoria and the Stratford parklands for the best view in town....