Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...
Lovely Century Home
Lovely Century Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- We're professionals in our mid-40's who love to travel and take every opportunity to see something new.
- We have 2 very polite Shih-tzus (non-shedding, hypo-allergenic, quiet & well trained). Also a chatty Af-GreyParrot who's very charming. Sometimes they tag along, sometimes they stay with Grandma & Grandpa.
- We're very easy to please and are open to just about anywhere in the world. We're very respectful of others property & would take great care with your home & things.
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- Charming St. Jacob's Village, The Farmer's Market
- Bit of culture
- Historic Canadian town settled by German immigrants in the mid 1800's. Traditional & authentic Amish country just minutes away.
- Walks in the park
- Lovely, leafy Victoria Park just 4 blocks away, Perfect for feeding the swans & walking the pooch.
- Spot of exercise
- Canoe on the Grand river. Ski at Chicopee. Hike at beautiful Elora Gorge!
- Day tripping
- Less than 1 hr to Toronto, Less than 2 hrs to Niagara Falls and Niagara on the The Lake. Less than 1 hr to Stratford for the festival. Less than 2 hrs to the peaceful and kid-freindly beaches of Lake Huron. Overnight in Tobermory & take the ferry to pristine Manitoulan island.
You may also like
115-year old beautiful warm home with queen-sized bedroom, full kitchen, living room & private balcony, WiFi; located in Ottawa's oldest neighborhood of...
Modern home with many amenities in child friendly neighbourhood. Gas fireplace, eat in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 den, huge private fenced backyard great for...