(In English below)Située dans la montagne avec vue et forêt sur domaine de 17 acres, cette maison de 25 mètres de façade et sur trois étages comprend 9...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 3 baths
About our home
3 storeys townhouse with splendid view over Westmount. Master bedroom and living room have large windows with the view over Wesmount. Dining room has a view on a cliff and the Mount Royal Park. Fireplace with quantity of wood to burn. Forced air heating. All equipped kitchen (gas stove). Two bedrooms are transformed into studies with computers. There is an extra bedrrom in the basement with a double bed and a shower. Everything is in perfect condition, including our 1998 Volvo!
- Cable TV
More about us
- We are a couple
- We work at home as high tech consultants
- We love literature and arts
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Close to Crescent Street: Restaurants + trendy night clubs
- Cool bars
- Sir Winston Churchill Pub: 1459 Crescent Street
- Cozy cafés
- Premiere Moisson: 5199, chemin Côte-des-Neiges
- Retail therapy
- Commensal: 1204 McGill College Street (corner of Ste-Catherine Street
- Bit of culture
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montreal (Fine Arts Museum): 1379, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
- Walks in the park
- Mount Royal Park
- Spot of exercise
- YMCA: 1440 Stanley Street (we can provide you 6 free pass)
- Day tripping
- Mont-Tremblant for skying or trekking
You may also like
Nuns' Island is noted for its natural setting and amenities, including parks and bike trails, and is an extremely popular location for people attracted to...
ENGLISH This flat is newly renovated and is located in the trendy district of Plateau Mont-Royal near the beautiful Parc Lafontaine and downtown Montreal. It...