Condo cottage situé aux deux derniers étages d´une maison victorienne très bien située à la limite de Ville-Marie et du Plateau Mont-Royal. Il faut aimer les...
Gorgeous Luxury Condo, Spacious and Bright
Gorgeous Luxury Condo, Spacious and Bright
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Experience luxury and charm in one of the most romantic locations in the world, Le Vieux Port in Vieux Montreal.
If you think that is an exaggeration, check out the movie "Words" with Bradley Cooper. The Paris scenes were actually shot right around the corner from our place ;)
This beautiful, 2 bedroom, 1000 sq. foot condo is right in the HEART of Old Montreal.
Luxury, Charm and Romance
Modern convenience meets old world charm.
Fully furnished condo with all the amenities, on Rue Notre-Dame Est (corner Bonsecours), Montreal.
FREE INDOOR PARKING for small to mid-size cars, otherwise $20/day at lot around the corner.
Sitting on the sofa or your favourite wingback chair next to the wood-burning fireplace, you curl up with a favourite book or watch the people stroll by from the floor-to-ceiling 2nd story windows . Maximum use of space, fine interior finishes, and majestic views add character and charm.
Light pours in from oversized windows, illuminating your living space, well-designed kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and large closet space.
Controlled access to the building provides you with peace of mind. Door bell with voice control allows communication and access only to your guests.
The suite include several outstanding features, such as:
- Deep soaker tub
- Hard wood flooring
- Wood-burning fireplace
- High ceilings with beautiful crown-molding
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Designer fixtures and finishes
Amenities include air conditioning, cable TV, Internet, wireless Internet, washer/ dryer, coffee maker and grinder.
Explore the rich history of Old Montreal. Step back in time, as the old city's cobbled stone streets, historical treasures around every corner, ancient squares, restaurants, cafes and art galleries beckon. It just drips with charm :)
Located within the Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port), the condo suite is around the corner from centuries old sites like Marche Bonsecour, Pierre de Calvet/Filles de Roys (built in 1725), gorgeous Montreal City Hall, Jacques Cartier Square, to name just a few. Only minutes from the airport, the train station, the metro system and the autoroute.
Have an appetite for gourmet dining? Enjoy some wine? Leave the car. Everything is easy walking distance. The Champs de Mars metro station is 2 blocks away for anything not in walking distance ;)
Le 400 coups, voted top 5 fine dining locations in Montreal, every year since it opened its doors is on our corner. Le Mur Crepe, one of the best in Montreal, is across the street also. Le Club Chasse et Peche, voted top fine dining restaurant in Montreal for 2011 is 2 blocks away. You are also a few steps away from tasty and affordable locations in Jacques Cartier square. Just to name a few...
Your romantic journey starts here!
You must checkout this website. Great pics and VERY informative!
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- Mike & Jo Ann, empty nesters, raised three great kids (passed on the travel bug to them too).
- Mike runs his own business and Jo Ann is a homemaker.
- We love good food and good wine with good friends ;) We enjoy cozy ambiance, long walks.and sitting by a roaring fire.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- le 400 cent coups, muru crepe, le bremner, jardin nelson
- Cool bars
- autre version, hurley's irish pub, verses, 701 place d'arme, biere et compagnie
- Cozy cafés
- olive et gourmando, cafe olympico, europa
- Retail therapy
- st catherine street shops, les ailles de modes, eaton center, harry rosen, gucci, prada
- Bit of culture
- marche bonsecours, filles du roys, place d'armes, rue de la commune, place Jacques cartier, rue st Paul
- Walks in the park
- walking in the Vieux Port along the water front (2 blocks from condo) is charming, romantic and relaxing
- Spot of exercise
- jogging trail, bike path, bixi bike rentals, pedal boats are all within 2 blocks of condo
- Day tripping
- sight seeing in Vieux Port (guided tours available), fresh gourmet foods around every corner or try the Atwater or Jean Talon farmer's markets. All of Montreal is accessible by underground Metro. Leave the car. You won't need it!
You may also like
Appartement complètement rénové dans le quartier d'Outremont, près de la rue Laurier; 3ième étage, 2 chambres, espace de vie ouvert, 2 balcons et...
Our appartment is in the east part of Montreal, near a huge park on the river. It is an appartment of 5 rooms. The kitchen is open to the living room and...