We offer 2 properties: a deluxe 2 bedroom urban apartment in Vancouver's West End, 1 block from the beach and near Stanley Park AND a 4 bedroom house on...
Two bedroom condo
Two bedroom condo
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
We live in Mount Pleasant, one of Vancouver's most desirable neighbourhoods. We are two blocks from all the newest/ best restaurants on Main St on one side and we are also walking distance to Cambie St and the skytrain. We have a large park/ skatepark, playground very close by. Coffee shops, craft breweries and hipster restaurants abound. Being on a bike route makes cycling to Stanley Park, Science World and Granville Island a short trip.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with two young kids
- We like biking, kitesurfing, eating out, and reading
- Adam is in IT and Dana is a teacher
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Burgoo, El Camino, Slickity Jims, Toshi Sushi, Acorn,
- Cool bars
- Craft, Portland Craft, Mr. Brownstone's, Cascade
- Cozy cafés
- Parallel 49, J.J. Bean, Liberty Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Twigg and Hottie, Eugene Chew, Motherland, Front and Company
- Bit of culture
- Movies in the park, Art Galleries, Live music
- Walks in the park
- Stanely park, Queen Elizabeth park, UBC's endowment lands
- Spot of exercise
- Get on a bike or run the seawall
- Day tripping
- Whistler, Harrison Hot Springs, Squamish
You may also like
We are in Vancouver and 15 minutes away from downtown Vancouver. We are in a lovely treed area and very close to the bus to downtown. We have a lovely...
A family home, just renovated (a few finishing touches still needed) directly across the street from a playground, water park and basketball and hockey. We...