Our home is nestled in a gorgeous mountain community. We are close to parks for the kids and the new 'Pipe Mountain Roller Coaster' at our world class ski...
Cozy ski chalet
Cozy ski chalet
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
New townhouse in the powder capital of the world! Close to downtown Revelstoke, grocery stores, hiking trails, Mount Revelstoke National Park, and Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
I have a 4wd Toyota Tacoma 4 door truck available to swap as well to get you to and from all your activities safely!
- Main home
More about us
- I work in tourism
- Love nature and the outdoors
- Love to travel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Village Idiot, Craft Bierhaus, Chubby Funsters, Kawakubo, The 112, Woolsey Creek Cafe
- Cool bars
- The Village Idiot, Craft Bierhaus, Chubby Funsters
- Cozy cafés
- The Modern Bakeshop, La Baguette, Main Street Cafe, Sangha Bean
- Retail therapy
- Downtown Shopping close by
- Bit of culture
- Revelstoke Railway Museum, Revelstoke Museum & Archives, Revelstoke Performing Arts Centre, Revelstoke Art Gallery
- Walks in the park
- Revelstoke Greenbelt
- Spot of exercise
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Mount Macpherson Nordic/Mountain Bike Trails, Mount Revelstoke National Park, Hiking Trails
- Day tripping
- Glacier National Park, Mount Revelstoke National Park, Halcyon Hotsprings
You may also like
Our 1913 house has been thoroughly updated but retains lots of funky charm. In front there's a patio surrounded by a "jungle" of bamboo and other...
Newly built, open concept and spacious 2100 sq. ft House nestled in a mountain subdivision in Kimberley BC. This House offers 4 bedrooms that can sleep up to...