Nous habitons une grande maison dans la ville de Québec, tout près de l'Université Laval. Notre demeure est parfaite pour accueillir une famille qui souhaite...
Classic Montreal walk up
Classic Montreal walk up
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
My apartment is a classic Montreal walk-up, full of art and books. The third floor of a triplex (about 1000 sq feet), it is brightly lit, with big windows and two skylights, and very quiet. Newly renovated, there are hardwood floors throughout. I have a small piano, brand new stainless steel appliances, and air conditioning. Located in Westmount at the border of St. Henri, my apartment is close to the Atwater Market and the Lachine canal, where you can rent bikes, kayaks, and paddle boats. It is also minutes away from rue Notre-Dame, which features some of the best restaurants in Montreal (including Joe Beef). I live walking distance to downtown, including the Musee de Beaux Arts, Concordia University, and McGill Unviersity, and 5 minutes from the Lionel-Groulx metro which will take you anywhere in the city.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- I am a professor of psychology at a large university.
- I am a long distance runner and have completed four marathons.
- I love travel (my photo was taken at the Great Rift Valley in Kenya), reading, art, and photography, and my home reflects these interests.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Joe Beef, Tuck Shop, Le Vin Papillon,
- Cool bars
- Burgundy Lion
- Cozy cafés
- Lili and Olli, Buck15
- Retail therapy
- Atwater Market (large farmers market with amazing cheese shops, butchers, and fresh, local, seasonal produce), Beige (gorgeous home furnishings), Stockmarkt (Want designs at discount price), many antique shops
- Bit of culture
- Walking distance to the Musee des Beaux Arts
- Walks in the park
- Lachine Canal
- Spot of exercise
- The Lachine Canal is perfect for runners and walkers. You can also rent kayaks and paddleboats. I also like to do outdoor yoga there.
You may also like
Beautifully renovated house located at the base of Mont Sainte-Anne, a well known winter and summer outdoor vacation area. The house is 20 minutes away from...
Petite maison familiale avec cour à l'abri du soleil. Quartier résidentiel avec marché public à proximité.