Family home minutes away to Gorgeous Blue Mountain Village and the town of Collingwood. Area activities include skiing, hiking, road cycling, water sports,...
Waterfront Ski Chalet
Waterfront Ski Chalet
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 4 baths
About our home
Our custom home was built in 2011. Large windows allow amazing views of the Bay. Best skiing in Ontario is 4km from our door (Blue Mountain Ski Resort). After skiing enjoy our 8 person hot tub and outdoor bar. Our home was featured in a Canadian Home Magazine, it's beautiful and we are very proud of it.
We are on a residential street with friendly neighbours who enjoy a glass of wine after their day of skiing too.
We have a nordic track treadmill, office, crib & other baby items if needed. Our children attend the Montessori School 12 km away.
2013 Audi Q7 SUV may be available with the swap.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We would like to spend 2-3 months in the Caribbean starting Fall or Winter 2015. Ideally we would like to swap houses and vehicles, but we are open to discussing options.
- We have 2 beautiful very we'll behaved children who are excited to travel. Having a Montessori School nearby would be a big bonus.
- We hope to find a respectful family to swap with as we are a respectful and responsible family. My husband is in finance and I am a stay at home mother.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- So many to choose from all within 4 to 10km
- Cool bars
- The Village at Blue Mountain offers a variety of bars and nightly entertainment
- Cozy cafés
- Starbucks, Espresso Post
- Retail therapy
- Barrie Mall
- Bit of culture
- Swiss Alphorn Restaurant is walking distance
- Walks in the park
- Gerorgian Trail is across the street, it goes for 100's of miles.
- Spot of exercise
- Skiing, Snowshoeing, Biking, Cross-Country Skiing, Ice skating, snowmobiling etc.
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls, Toronto, Barrie
You may also like
Our home is set inside 11 acres of bush. A quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes from the city and 15 minutes from sandy summer beaches. Our property is extremely...
We have built a brand new gorgeous Muskoka cottage! Impeccable taste and attention to detail. Full wall of windows on lakeside. Elegance and relaxation...