Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 1
- 1 baths
About our home
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- we are couple 56(she) and 60 years old in pension
- programer analyst and teacher
- we love living in the middle of the city love good food films and so on
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Milestone,Boston Pizza
- Cool bars
- Air Canada Center Sport Bar
- Cozy cafés
- Aroma, Tim Hortton's,Starbucks
- Retail therapy
- Queen st,Bloor st
- Bit of culture
- Museum(Dundus St With University St
- Walks in the park
- Center Island ,A Long The Beach(Near The Unit)
- Spot of exercise
- Gym In The Building(Free)
You may also like
Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...