Fully renovated two years ago, our loft apartment is on the second floor of a two-storey walk-up on a tree-lined street in Toronto's beautiful Little Italy....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 4 baths
About our home
Our beautiful home is ten years old with lots of space. It's comfortable and stylish. It's also only moments from lovely restaurants and trendy shops with lots of amenities close by. We have a large bed for the master suite, a crib and a toddler bed. There is a large garden with a deck and patio, perfect for enjoying gorgeous Toronto summers. We're a young couple with a toddler and we're looking to swap with a family for next summer. Timing and location are flexible!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with a toddler.
- Warren works for a large accounting firm and Johanna is an active volunteer in the community.
- We love running, hiking and the outdoors in general!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cafe St. Germain, Left Bank Bistro, Tutto Pronto
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- La Bamboche, Aroma
- Retail therapy
- Want Boutique, Le Pettit Putti, Madeline's
- Bit of culture
- Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Harbourfront Centre
- Walks in the park
- Alexander Muir Park, Sherwood Park
- Spot of exercise
- Toronto Cricket Club
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls
You may also like
Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...
We love our home and you will too! It is a great location; only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Woodbine subway station, or 3 minute walk to the bus. We live on...