Location, location, location! Downtown Toronto. Easy walk or subway ride to all major attractions in the city. 15 minute walk to famous Yorkville, Casa...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 4 baths
About our home
We completed a 4 floor gut renovation of our 1890's Victorian home in 2010. The result is urban luxury: 3 bedrooms, each with en suite, den, 2 living areas with fireplaces, wine cellar and chef's kitchen. We live in an inner-city neighborhood with huge old trees, parks, cafes and restaurants abound. Public transit is one block away from the door step. It's a 10 min street-car, subway, or bus to the city core.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a couple with two teenage children.
- I work in publishing and my husband is a lawyer.
- I'm originally from Australia and my husband is Canadian.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Globe Bistro, Ruby Watchco,
- Cozy cafés
- Rooster Cafe, Mad Dog Cafe, Mercury Bar Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Many boutiques on Queen Street
- Bit of culture
- Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario are a short subway or street car ride away.
- Walks in the park
- Two beautiful parks within 5 minutes walking distance.
- Spot of exercise
- Biking, gyms, yoga, pilates, dance, all in the neighborhood.
- Day tripping
- Niagara Falls, Centre Island, Scarborough Bluffs.
You may also like
New and modern condo in downtown Toronto, right in the core and centre of all the action! Walking distance to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Chinatown, the...
Large 1135 square foot luxury condo apartment with 300 square foot terrace. One bedroom plus den. Modern decor with hardwood and marble flooring. King size...