A family home, just renovated (a few finishing touches still needed) directly across the street from a playground, water park and basketball and hockey. We...
CLASSY Downtown Vancouver Loft
CLASSY Downtown Vancouver Loft
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
Clean, Beautiful and Central!
This spotless, large one-bedroom suite is modern, elegant, professionally-decorated. It is a bright 780 sq.ft.space with an airy, open floor plan. . The suite is in a modern boutique-style building situated within a few blocks of many of Vancouver's most popular tourist highlights and neighborhoods.
- You will be able to walk a few blocks to popular event venues like GM Place, and BC Place.
- Stadium Skytrain Station is 2 blocks away
- T&T Market (groceries), Costco, London Drugs, major Banks all a few minutes away by foot
- Tinseltown Mall for first-run movies and art films and shopping is right across the street.
- Gastown, Chinatown, Downtown core, Science World.... all literally within blocks!
- Pier to catch a ferry to Granville Island is a 10 minute walk away
- Stroll to the Vancouver Art Gallery
- Neighborhoods like the West End (English Bay), Yaletown and Coal Harbour accessible via seawall on foot or by bike. A great bike or walking tour!
- Stanley Park bus is just outside the door and will take you anywhere as well as straight to the Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park or North Vancouver/ West Vancouver destinations.
- Luxury pillow top queen-size bed.
- Bedding and towels are available for your use.
- 10' ceilings.
- Black oversized slate tile flooring.
- High-end appliances including gas stove, dishwasher and front loading in-suite laundry.
- Fully-equipped kitchen.
- Soaker tub, separate frameless glass shower with rain shower head.
- 1 patio and one juliet balcony - great, breezy air-flow on warm days
- One secure underground PARKING stall.
- High-speed internet with Wi-Fi.
- Local phone line with unlimited local calls.
- Office nook is equipped with a 14" Laptop computer for your convenience.
- 42" Toshiba LCD TV/DVD with HDMI cable to connect for media. Apple TV cable also ready to hook to your device.
Sorry, no pets and absolutely no smoking.
We look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver and offering a personal touch to your stay.
As this is our second home, exchange can be non-simultaneous.
Our main residence is not far and we would be available to assist you with any questions you may have about the city or the suite while you are here.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of 2 adults in our 40's, and a 7 year old boy.
- We have a family business and also work in film and theatre.
- Non-simultaneous swaps are possible for us as this is our second residence. We are clean and respectful guests and expect the same. If you are coming to explore Vancouver, we would enjoy welcoming you and helping you learn about this marvelous city!
Where is it?
You may also like
My home is a three story modern townhouse, end unit with garden at front and side. It is a block and a half from a very popular deli, a walk in medical...
We offer 2 properties: a deluxe 2 bedroom urban apartment in Vancouver's West End, 1 block from the beach and near Stanley Park AND a 4 bedroom house on...