“Ravina and Dan were awesome! Highly recommend as it was perfect for enjoying Victoria!”
Bright modern condo
Bright modern condo
Ravina and Dan
This weekMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
This member has verified their identity using one of our approved methods
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
Brand new luxury building in a lovely quiet neighbourhood. Built in 2015, we love our bright 1 bedroom corner unit on the top floor (4th floor) accessed by stairs or elevator. All the amenities one would desire including washer and dryer, gas stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, cable tv and free WiFi.
We are a 5 minute walk to downtown Victoria and most popular tourist attractions such as The Empress, Inner Harbour, Parliament, Royal Museum, Hop on Hop off bus, Whale Watching and so much more. Also only a 5 minute walk to the ocean and beautiful scenery such as Dallas road, Beacon Hill park and Ogden point.
No need for a car but transportation is easy to access. Free secured underground parking. It is easy to get around on a bicycle with several bike routes around Victoria. If you are a golfer, there are several walkable golf courses in the area. Yes we golf all year round here!
Maybe take a bus to beautiful Butchart Gardens or a ferry trip to Vancouver, B.C. We are open to any offers, surprise us, there are many places we haven't travelled yet. With enough notice, we are also open to longer stays of one month or more but also enjoy the short get aways.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Disabled access
- No pets
“Very modern and efficient one bedroom condo with little balcony. Great amenities (TV and kitchen) and very close to downtown Victoria. Thank you Ravina and Dan”
More about us
- Love to walk everywhere, explore new places, meet new people, try new restaurants and take great photos.
- Working professionals that travel 2 to 3 times a year. Flexible on dates and durations.
- Love movies, theatre, cooking and delicious food.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge, Tibetan Kitchen, Foo Noodle house, Pagliaccis, Flying Otter, Fish Hook
- Cool bars
- Bard and Banker, Irish Times, Swans, The Drake
- Cozy cafés
- Habit, Paradiso, Murchies
- Retail therapy
- Government street, Bay centre, Bastion Square market, Hudson market, Chinatown, Lower Johnson, The Cobbler
- Bit of culture
- Royal museum, High tea at the Empress, Parliament tour, The Royal theatre, Odeon theatre, Chinatown
- Walks in the park
- Beacon Hill park, Butchart Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- YWCA, walking Dallas Rd, hiking, biking, OTF, Moksha yoga
- Day tripping
- Ferry to Vancouver, ferry to Gulf Islands, ferry to Seattle, drive up island to Tofino, Nanaimo, Sooke, Campbell River
You may also like
Our beautiful home is right on the oceanfront with spectacular views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the Olympic mountains. Totally updated with a...
Our character home is just steps from the ocean and is set in a very friendly yet luxurious neighbourhood. From walks on the beach to whale watching to...
Our home was built in 2001 and offers everything one needs to have a relaxing and/or energizing holiday. You can choose to sit on the deck and admire the...