Cadboro Bay is a neighbourhood nestled between the University of Victoria uphill to the west and some of the most expensive neighbourhoods in Greater...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 baths
About our home
Like living in some Disneyesque resort on the ocean (no waves). Whale watching tours, kayak rentals, restaurants, boat taxis to town, restaurants, view seals and otters etc, all here on the docks. Quiet about 10PM to 10AM, then lots of tourists. Not good for adventurous children or small children (who must be in hand at all times). Home is ON the ocean, floating, with open railings on upper deck and stairs. Sofa in entry room, daybed in liv. rm. unfolds to King sz. Small cabin-like bdrm. has Queen sz. 2 TV. Bkfst. bar. Table for 4. Tiny Kitchen. Front entry deck seats 2, back deck seats many.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- retired - like comfy beds, pillows on my sofas, lots of scenic spots to sit
- like an easy to care for place for worry-free travel and relaxing homelife
- enjoy the surprise of folk art, re-purposed items, and being practical without pretension
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Barbs or the Puerta Vallerta on the main dock
- Cool bars
- The Superior at the street entrance
- Cozy cafés
- Ogden Point, 15 minute walk south
- Retail therapy
- downtown Victoria, 15 minute walk east
- Bit of culture
- British Columbia Natural History Museum, 10min walk east
- Walks in the park
- at the top of the stairway to land
- Spot of exercise
- half hour walk SE to large amazing park/ocean
- Day tripping
- Butchart Gardens, Tofino surfing, bear watch
You may also like
Our west coast 1980 home is perfect for families or any person who enjoys the fresh air. We enjoy mountain views (Olympic mountains, WA) to the east and...
Our family home is located steps away from a beautiful village with all amenities. A 10 minute drive to explore the downtown city sights of Victoria, and a...