Our home was built in 2001 and offers everything one needs to have a relaxing and/or energizing holiday. You can choose to sit on the deck and admire the...
West Coast one level
West Coast one level
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 3 baths
About our home
We built our West Coast style home almost 30years ago. It is situated 10 minutes from downtown in a forested community. We enjoy a private large park-like property which backs onto a green space with trails and a small creek. Our home is one level with a sunken living/dining room. Victoria is known as the "garden city" due to our mild winters and prolific flowers. Year-round sports are enjoyed. We are a five minute drive to Beaver or Elk Lake, the ocean or the main bike trail to downtown. Our bathrooms and kitchen were renovated in 2008/9. We have amazing neighbours on our short, dead-end street and we loved our neighbourhoood.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are an active, retired couple with two adult children in town and four grandchildren.
- We enjoy gardening, biking, sunshine, friends and family
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Med Grille, Vista 18 (view)
- Cool bars
- Shark Club, Strathcona Hotel Roof Bar
- Cozy cafés
- Nourish, Re-bar
- Retail therapy
- Mayfair Mall, Oak Bay Avenue
- Bit of culture
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Walks in the park
- trails around Elk/Beaver Lake
- Spot of exercise
- Commonwealth Place Recreation, walk on beach, snow skiing or boarding at Mt. Washington.
- Day tripping
- Shawnigan Lake, Duncan market, Sooke, Goldstream
You may also like
PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR POINTS NOV 4-26 AND IN DECEMBER People love walking into our home. They feel relaxed, comfy and welcome.Our home is designed for ...
Our west coast 1980 home is perfect for families or any person who enjoys the fresh air. We enjoy mountain views (Olympic mountains, WA) to the east and...