This is an 1830s "Loyalist" farmhouse that has been completely restored and is furnished with painted "Canadiana" antiques. It is located on 100 acres of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Beautiful 2000 S.F. home ,very comfortable, 37 acres ,lot's of walking trails through the bush,green river a few minutes and access to the lake a few minutes away.One bedroom bunkie set in the trees. 15 minutes from the casino ,and beautiful Orillia 15 minutes away.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a retired couple.
- I worked in education, and Alan was a heavy machine operater.
- We would love to travel and see a bit of the world.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- casino rama great restaurants.
- Cool bars
- Orillia,numerous bars and great restaurants.
- Cozy cafés
- Orillia tea rooms, and side walk cafes.
- Retail therapy
- Wal Mart,Winners ,many big stores.
- Bit of culture
- Museum.beautiful library.
- Walks in the park
- New park, walking trails,cycling trails.
- Spot of exercise
- Orillia Complex, Y.M.C.A.
- Day tripping
- Midland, St.Marie among the Hurons, ,Gravenhurst 15 minutes from here.Brasebridge 30 minutes from here ,great stores and antique stores, very picturese .
You may also like
This fabulous Lakeside home is a 2 minute walk from beautiful Lake Erie one of Ontario's famous Blue Flag Beaches. Quiet neighborhood very close to all...
This country home is located on Lake Vernon which is one of the many Muskoka Lakes. Muskoka should be searched on the net but it is popular vacation area by...