“Echange effectué en Août. Nous avons découvert un site exceptionnel pour les randonnées. Les lacs et les forêts sont grandioses. ”
Whistler Ski Chalet
Whistler Ski Chalet
This weekMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
This member has verified their identity using one of our approved methods
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 baths
About our home
We love this home. It's minutes from the ski lifts and a short drive to everything Whistler has to offer - skiing, fabulous restaurants, spas, snowmobiling, hiking, swimming etc. Our house is on a quiet cul de sac overlooking a small lake. Whistler is a year round playground. In the winter there is worldclass downhill skiing and boarding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer the same mountains are perfect for mountain biking and hiking. Plus, there are lots of beautiful lakes for swimming and 4 championship golf courses. We are quite flexible on exchange timing as it is our 2nd home. Depending on the timing of the exchange, there may be an opportunity to spend a portion of the time in our Vancouver home. If you would like to see more images and a short video check out the simple website we created to rent our home during the 2010 Winter Olympics - http://www.whistlerchaletrental.com/.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are an active, fun-loving family with 3 girls 12, 15 and 17 years old. We like clean, livable design. Clutter is not us:)
- Duncan manages a UK listed fund and Cindy has a marketing and communications company.
- We are looking for a swap to Italy or Greece for Summer 2016. Whistler is 2nd home so non-simultaneous swap preferred.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- You can see the famous Rim Rock Restaurant from your balcony, we know the owner at the Bearfoot Bistro and you won't want to miss the seafood tower at Araxi.
- Cool bars
- Apres ski at nearby Dusty's or in the Village at Garibaldi Lift Company
- Cozy cafés
- The Mallard Lounge at the Chateau Whistler
- Retail therapy
- Whistler isn't really known for shopping. You can get ski stuff, gifts and other basics but it isn't a retail mecca.
- Bit of culture
- Cornucopia - Whistler's Celebration of Wine and Food
- Walks in the park
- Stroll along the Village Trail or try more challenging hikes in the surrounding mountains.
- Spot of exercise
- Downhill/cross country skiing in the winter, road/mountain cycling and championship golf in the summer
- Day tripping
- You won't want to leave but if you crave some city life, Vancouver is under a 2-hour drive.
You may also like
On Blackcomb mountain at the top of painted cliff drive this townhome is all newly renovated. It is right by a bus stop into the village and beside the...
SKI Magazine readers rank Whistler resort number one in North America (September 2014). Our beautiful home, featuring Northwest stone & wood architecture, is...
Studio suite at Whistler Village Centre resort. You can't get more centrally-located than this! Can sleep 4, but more realistically this is a place for a...