Beautiful 2-bedroom apartment with big balcony in chic and quiet street in Montréal city-center at the foot of Mont-Royal on the 10th floor of 13th-floor...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
This is our cabin at the bottom of the garden. We built it for guests and get aways. It has clerestory windows facing south and is set in our garden. It is a small space, just 16 square feet. It is heated with both electricity and a beautiful Swedish wood stove. Our home is in a suburban area of a very rural part of the world. You can walk to coffee shops or into the wilderness from our door. There's also regular bus service with a stop two doors down. It has electricity and telephone but no running water. There is a composting toilet and a wash basin.
- Vacation Home
More about us
- We have a dog and a cat.
- My husband works from home as a consultant and I am a lawyer for government.
- We love good food and wine.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Cork and Bull, Antoinette's, Burnt Toast, Klondike Rib 'n Salmon
- Cool bars
- Dirty Northern Bastard, Kopper King (aka the KK)
- Cozy cafés
- Baked, Chocolate Claim
- Retail therapy
- Alpine Bra Boutique, Climate Clothing, Yukon Made Store
- Bit of culture
- Old Fire Hall, The Guild, Yukon Arts Centre, Arts in the Park
- Walks in the park
- Millenium Trail, Hidden Lakes, Grey Mountain
- Spot of exercise
- Whitehorse Cross Country Ski trails, mountain bike trails
- Day tripping
- Yukon River canoe, Kluane National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site
You may also like
Nous habitons une grande maison dans la ville de Québec, tout près de l'Université Laval. Notre demeure est parfaite pour accueillir une famille qui souhaite...
We designed & built our house in 2009. It is situated in Oak Bay and is close to Oak Bay Village, the Marina and Victoria Golf Club. 10 minutes and you are...