“The villa is lovely and it's in a beautiful part of China but it is quite remote and a difficult place to stay (and find) if you don't speak good Chinese. The kitchen is fairly basic and there are no proper supermarkets nearby but there are lots of restaurants a 20 mins walk towards the beach and there's a nice tropical park 20 mins walk in the other direction. ”
Romantic lover's villa
Romantic lover's villa
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 2 baths
About our home
It's in the most beautiful island of China, SanYa ,Hainan province. All the best 5 stars hotel located. The best for couple to enjoy a romantic holiday or travel with kids .You can jump into a big size pool right after sleeping .Very private ,quite ,1.5 miles from the nicest beach.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We love all our own homes and treat everywhere stay as we would our own homes
- Eric has always had a business career in the media industry from publishing, TV & Film and internet technology. Lan has has a significant career as a award winning actress and a career in interior design.
- We are very global people - We enjoy lives and all good things and the people that are involved in our journeys. We adore beautiful and simple things, great wines & cuisines.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- in 10 minutes walking distance you could get in a restaurant center with diffirent cuisine,including local, asian,and international.
- Cool bars
- There are more than 20 high end 5 star hotel beside the beach, like St. Regis, Rites Carlton
- Cozy cafés
- Starbucks is close by, and all the coffee shop in the hotel is very cozy and beautiful
- Bit of culture
- The most desirble island in China
- Walks in the park
- whole island like a big park, full of flower and trees, our compound itself like a park too
- Spot of exercise
- The best place for jogging and walking and swimming,water sports,we also have tennis, PinPang in our compound too
You may also like
In the French concession down rain Shanghai Apt. Five star hotel on the corner. Lots of restraurants, shopping malls, park. Easy to commute to People Square,...
Large designer family duplex penthouse apartment in vibrant international and embassy district of Beijing. Lots of international and local shopping, markets,...
Not to far from downtown Shanghai, our apartment is located in the Shanghai Racquet Club.