El apartamento esta ubicado en una zona sana tranquila y deportiva, centros comerciales, supermercados, a dos cuadra pasa el servicio de transporte masivo...
Tropical paradise retreat in warm fun city.
Tropical paradise retreat in warm fun city.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 8 baths
About our home
You can spend a wonderful peacefull vacation and be at the same time in the middle of a thiving city famous for its malls with lots of beautiful Colombian products at great prices, and a hure array of dancing options: even a bus partying all over the city. Cali has been call world capital of salsa. Many cultural activities going on. But if you want to take it easy stay at home and enjoy a wonderfull weather with nice sun and 30 centigrade at midday and a nice cold breeze 14C, coming front the stunning Farallones: a 4.000 mountain chain that you see right from the house. You can get full hotel service with two maid-cooks (25US/day each), who will do the cleaning, laundry, and provide you with wondefull local and international recipes. You can also get a Van (7 seats) (50us/day)with a driver (60 us/day). You will have acces to the best Country Club in latinamerica, (www.clubcampestrecali.com) where you can play golf, tennis, squash, horseback riding, swimming pool, restaurants, gym, in a beatifull and secure setting - all the facilities and services of a great resort for a costo of 30 us per day. By renting the house you also have acces to rent at a special price a sailing boat in Cartagena with pilot where you will be able to sleep in the wonderful caribean Islands of Colombia (starting at 150us per day)
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 minutes from the house there is a cluster of restaurants: american, peruvian, mexican, italian, argentine, pizzas, chicken, fine dining, steak houses, best icecream parlors, almost everyt kitchen you can think of. Most have an outside, under the sky seating.
- Cool bars
- In the restaurant area, there are also several lounges and bars. But 15 to 30 minutes from the house, many discos, bars, dancing, salsa shows can be found. Delirio is a cirque de soleil type of show with the best salsa dancers in Cali
- Cozy cafés
- Can be found in the surrounding malls: from smal palmas mall to huge Unicentro, Jardin Plaza and many more aroun the other restaurant clusters: EL peñon, Granada, San Antonio, Calle 9, Parque el perro, each with 20-30 excellent restaurants and cafes of all types and prices
- Retail therapy
- Unicentro, Jardin Plaza, Palmas mall, Trade Center, 5 minutes from the house. Palmetto, Centro Plaza, Centenario, Chipichape are also wondefull an huge at a max distnance of 40 minutes
- Bit of culture
- Permanent activities: art, food, dance, theater festivals are programmed all year round.
- Walks in the park
- At 10 minute walk there is el parque de la babilla that features 2 crocodiles that are free to roam and have never eaten a Colombian. They might like tourists. But the best walk is el sendero of Club Campestre. For the more adventurous the is a track to the Farallones: 12 hour walk to the peak of the mountain
- Spot of exercise
- Several Gyms nearby. The best would be a temporary membership at Club Campestre de Cali, a full resort will all sports and facilities. With the invitation of the house owner you can take advantage free for 3 days or by a week pass at around 30 dollars per day.
- Day tripping
- Several trips that can be facilitated by renting the Van from the owner (50 /day) and hiring a driver ($60 /day) Day trips to the mountains to get some cold and eat at very nice tipical restaurants. Day trip to Lago Calima, where you will have acces to a private surfing club for a very low fee (windsurf, kite surf or just plain sight seeing). Anothe day trip is the beautifull Museo de la Caña and a visit to hacienda el Paraiso, to see a very well preserved colonial farm where the famous novel MARIA writthe by Jorge Isaacs took place. 2 hour drive to Popayan, a well preserved colonial city with lots of history and, churches, and religious and colonial art. 3 hour trip to the cofee region where you can visit El Parque del Cafe, in a beatifull settin where you will understand all the coffee growing and processing, a butterfly park and PANACA an animal park with all sorts of fun shows for kids and grown ups. By renting the house you also have acces to renta a sailing boar 42 ft, sleeps 7 in famous Cartagena, where you can roam the seas like the pirates did and spend wondeful nights in the crystalline water of Ilsas del Rosario and Islas de San Bernardo. Take a look at all these areas in google maps or google earth and you will be amazed at the green in the mountains and the esmerald in the seas.
You may also like
Bright, open spaces everywhere. You will connect with nature as it was intended! Modern setting with rustic surroundings. Two king size beds with private...
Bright, Cozy, well located, quiet, with great terrace. Condominium has pools, jogging trails, beautiful landscap and trees