Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bedrooms have AC on first floor, 3 and half bath villa, located just above the surfer town of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa - In the heart...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Unspoiled Costa Rica rainforest location. Beautiful villa home on mountain side with view of the Pacific Ocean and Osa Peninsula. Gated community. 15 minutes drive to the local village. 20 minutes drive to closest of 11 unspoiled exotic beaches. Terrific cuisine in the area. French bakery in the village. Outdoor activities - zip lining, water sports, dolphin and whale-watching, snorkeling, scuba, surfing, horse riding...lots of wildlife....monkeys, exotic birds etc.
Outdoor dining on the patio. Modern kitchen with microwave/convection oven. Laundry facilities. TV for watching DVD's or Netflix. Mountain breezes and lots of fans to keep you cool!
For more details visit our unpublished website: www.gsteeler1.wix.com/costa-rica. (not compatible with
Apple products). Please direct any rental or swop requests through our Love Home Swop. Thanks!
- Vacation Home
- No pets
More about us
- Our Costa Rica casa is a vacation home and available for a swap or rental May, June, July, August and December each year. Exchanges do not need to be concurrent
- We both love the ocean, the beach, great food.
- Jan loves the arts, historical architecture and her garden. Don loves to golf.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Exotica, Ylang-Ylang, Citrus, Azul
- Cool bars
- The Goathouse, The Dome
- Retail therapy
- Dominical beach market; Green Leaf Souvenirs
- Bit of culture
- Nature is our culture - but you can always catch some live music in some of the local bars
- Walks in the park
- Walk any one of the uncrowded beautiful beaches along the Pacific Highway
- Spot of exercise
- Waterfall Repelling, Scuba, Snorkeling, Horse Riding, Swimming, Hiking in the Rainforest, Kyaking in the Pacific, Zip Lining!
- Day tripping
- Sierpe National Park, San Isidro for the farmer's market, deep sea fishing
You may also like
The apartment in located at the beach and it has a beautiful ocean view. It is walking distance to Playa Blanca a 5 of 5 stars beach. It is just one hour...
9,000 sf, infinity pool, epic 70 mile coastline + rainforest views with nature trails + service staff Casa La Big Sur Highlights: *Sleeps 10 *Two master...