9,000 sf, infinity pool, epic 70 mile coastline + rainforest views with nature trails + service staff Casa La Big Sur Highlights: *Sleeps 10 *Two master...
Beautiful beach house
Beautiful beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
This beautiful beach house sit 40 meters from a very secluded Pacific ocean beach in Costa Rica. It is fully furnished with modern appliances, comfortable furniture and beds, art and beach treasures. The grounds are filled with blooming tropical plants and fruit trees. The view from the elevated deck is west, over the Osa Peninsula, the Pacific Ocean and spectacular sunsets. Zancudo, Costa Rica is a sleepy fishing village trapped between the ocean and a mangrove estuary and river system. You will find everything you need here except for fancy hotels and boutiques. Full time gringos mingle with local ticos in a friendly environment. Excellent bar/restaurants and small stores will fill your culinary needs. Excellent surfing, boogie boarding, fishing, birding tours, ect., are just out the front door. Bicycles will provide all the transportation you will need. Serenity, peace and quiet or a lively social scene are your choice.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a couple living outside of Seattle Washinton
- We are both retired
- We have several vacation homes and would be willing to swap any of them. We have one near Index Washington in the mountains, one in Mazama Winthrop Washinton and one in Costa Rica
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Some of the favorites are Sol Y Mar, Coloso Del Mar, Puerto Negra, Macondos, Zancudo Lodge
- Cool bars
- Sol Y Mar, Coloso Del Mar, Sussy Bar,Zancudo Lodge
- Cozy cafés
- Sol Y Mar, Coloso Del Mar, Puerto Negra and Macondos
- Retail therapy
- Sol Y Mar has a small gift shop but not many places to shop on this beach
- Bit of culture
- Small local owned buisnesses
- Walks in the park
- Jungle tours, hiking, river tours, birding.
- Spot of exercise
- Surfing, boogie boarding, water sports, hiking, beach walking, biking and dancing at the local disco
- Day tripping
- River tours, Hiking on the Osa Pennisula, birding, beach walks and biking
You may also like
Our villas are located in Quepos, Costa Rica Our 2 bedroom , 2 bath property backs right up to the rainforest. You will see monkeys and sloths in the trees...
Yes, you read that right, looks and feels like a little ski chalet but you´re right in the tropics. Located in Esterillos Oeste, Central Pacific coast of...