The house is situated on the slopes of Tochni in a very peaceful area of the village. Located on the top of the slope, it's reached by walking up a slightly...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Lovely painted bungalow in a rural setting enjoying a great sea view and with the bonus of it's own pool right on the doorstep. Open plan living and dining area with all 'mod cons' included and wifi access and multi channel digital TV. A car can be included if you so desire. Maintenance free homely environment five minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from the main town of Girne / Lefkosa. Loads of local restaurants and casinios within five minutes driving and only five minutes walking to the first local restaurant.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
More about us
- Kathleen and I have just officially retired and have lived here in Cyprus for the last five years. We are originally from Aberdeen [Buckie] in Scotland and have two grown up children, one in Oz and one in Aberdeen
- We are both non drinkers, Bridge players with a couple of years experience and we play three times a week at different clubs locally.
- We like walking, shopping, I play golf when I can, I do watercolours, Kathleen does Turkish lessons and we like to eat out ... a lot!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Achmenya does Sunday lunch aver week, 20 Lira for a three course Sunday lunch and coffee with brandy
- Cool bars
- Green Hights has big screen TV for all the sport
- Cozy cafés
- Fast Food Alsancak, George Cafe Girne really busy for
- Retail therapy
- Nicosia bazars
- Bit of culture
- Amphitheatre concerts and shows, lots of archeological sites to view
- Walks in the park
- Twenty listed walks to try all over the island
- Spot of exercise
- Walks from the front door - Escape Beach - discos in town
- Day tripping
- Boat trips, Nicosia sightseeing, shopping
You may also like
This charming townhouse is nestled on the hillside of Pissouri with panorama wiev. The house is our second home(swedish Iowner) and well equipped.It is olnly...
On the edge of a village, 5 mins walk to shops and restaurants, with sea views and 5 mins drive to the sea. 20 mins drive to nearest city with wide range of...