The house was finished in 2007 to a high standard. The first flow has two bedrooms, double and twin, bathroom with bath and shower. Plenty of storage space...
Queen Gardens Townhouse
Queen Gardens Townhouse
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
"Tastefully decorated townhouse in luxury complex with pool bar, club house, gym, fountains and large communal pool. Large, spacious, quiet apartment close to all amenities. This large, spacious two bedroom townhouse has a bigger than normal kitchen, with space to cook and entertain for the whole family. It is spread over 2 floors, with the two bedrooms upstairs and the living area downstairs. There is a large, private sun terrace with private sunbeds located on the first floor.
This tastefully decorated property overlooks quiet lush gardens and water fountains.The apartment complex is designed to keep out noise from hustle & bustle. Luxury complex with pool bar, club house, gym, fountains and large communal swimming pool.
Utilities include cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, kettle, toaster and dvd player.
The best holiday apartment location, as everything located on your doorstep: Lighthouse Beach is only 300 metres away, and the nearest amenities are only 200 metres.
The complex offers five star facilities on-site: gym, sauna, jacuzzi, steam & therapy room.
Areas to Visit:
1. Polis & Latchi - Hike around the Aphrodite trail or have a relaxing lunch in the beautiful marina.
2. Pissouri - A hilltop village where narrow streets remind you of days gone by when donkeys were the only means of transport.
3. Akamas Nature Reserve - Walk through the Akavas George or visit Lara Bay and see the turtles. Breathtaking limestone cliffs slope gently into the sea. Cleopatra is rumoured to have dipped her toes here into the blue ocean.
4. Troodos - you can literally ski in the morning and swim in the afternoon here!
Things to do:
1. Sports - All can be booked in advance with your accommodation - Cycling, diving, fishing, golf, mini-golf, horse riding, mountain biking, paragliding, roller blading, sailing, surfing, swimming, tennis, walking, snow-skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, wind-surfing, water-park, go-carting, beach buggies & boat hire.
2. Shopping - Fashion boutiques and local Markets with souvenirs, pottery, lace & leather goods.
3. Festivals - Carnival in Feb, Easter in April, Christmas in December.
More about us
- We are a professional couple in their 30s both involved in the real estate industry in Cyprus. My business website can be found here www.busybeepropertymanagement.com. We have a son who was born in 2007 and our daughter was born in 2010. We also have grandparents who may want to travel with us.
- We live near a beach so we prefer city and historical destinations. We love exploring museums, shops, towns and villages and we adore good restaurants.
- All of our properties are located in Paphos on the west coast of Cyprus and most are walking distance to the beach.
Where is it?
You may also like
Holiday appartment in a fantastic location in Paphos, 10 minutes walk to the old town, 600 yards from Tombs of the Kings and great bars and restaurants....
Our holiday home was built in 2007 and is finished to a high standard. First floor, two bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin, I bathroom room with bath and shower,...