Right now, we are renovating our new Home in Copenhagen. It Will be "finished" (if anything is ever finished when you live with an Architect;) in february....
Charming penthouse apartment
Charming penthouse apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 baths
About our home
Charming penthouse apartment located in downtown Copenhagen. The apartment is small but cozy - decorated with Scandinavian designer furniture.
The apartment: the apartment is on 5th floor in the center of Copenhagen. It is bright and if I my say, quit a lovely place. There is a double bed, and a sofa, big enough to sleep on if you are more than 2 pers. The Kichen is nice and equipped, and the bathroom as well. The double bed is on a hem, under large roof windows so there is great view of the sky - you can sleep under the Copenhagen stars and wake up with the sun. it is a very Romantic place.
The ariea: Christianshavn is an artificial island neighborhood located in downtown Copenhagen. Dominated by canals, it is the part of Copenhagen with the most maritime atmosphere. Christianshavn has developed a bohemian reputation and it is a fashionable, diverse and lively part of the city with its own distinctive personality. Businessmen, students, artists, hippies and traditional families with children live side-by-side.
Transport: Coming from the airport, it don’t get any easier than this, you just jump in the metro at the airport, and 10 min. after you are at Christianshavns metro stop. Then you are practically there. The Apartment is located just beside the Metro Station and 10 minutes from the city center square by foot.
Me: I Study Digital design at the IT University of Copenhagen, I Love to travel my self - and get an authentic experience of the places I visit. I am very much in love with Copenhagen, and I will be proud to help make the setting for a great stay for you. I will most likely be living with my boyfriend during your stay, so I will be in town if you need help with anything or just want to have a tour with a local. I hope to see you for your next visit in Copenhagen.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- we are a young couple how love to travel
- Joshua is a developer and i am a digital design student
- our bucket list is endless
Where is it?
- Cool bars
- Eiffel Bar: This gem of a bar is one of the city’s few remaining brune værtshuse, or “brown bars,” where patrons can still light up. (Hence the name—the walls have that lovely nicotine-residue hue.) They offer expansive open hours and a cheap buzz—indeed, as the motto goes: “Everyone can afford to enjoy themselves at Eiffel Bar.” Wildersgade 58
- Cozy cafés
- Lagkagehuset (The Cake House): Danes take bread seriously. On Saturday mornings, expect lines but also delectable rewards at this popular bakery. Situated by a canal in historic Christianshavn, Lagkagehuset sells several versions of rugbrød, the dark and savory rye bread that Danes so love. Top tip: don’t ask for “a Danish”—in Denmark, pastries are known as Viennese bread. Torvegade 45
- Bit of culture
- Christiania: Not far from Lagkagehuset one can find more alternative pleasures. At this 41-year-old commune, a few kilometers from Parliament, the pot dealing is prolific; the hippie spirit remains pungently alive, and supporters of the utopian ideal can show their love by buying recently issued shares in the Christiania commune. The place includes restaurants, music venues, galleries and a famous bike shop. Bådsmandsstræde 43
You may also like
Stunning redstone Villa from 1937 with exclusive modern interior design from 2014. The house is placed in beautiful surroundings. 500 meters to the sea with...
Our house is the original farm house for the entire area with farm on the premises for 800 years. Our 465 m2 main house is 250 years old, and restored...