Our little white house is in Randers - Denmarks 5th largest town. On the edge of town, our semi-detached house has an open plan layout downstairs with one...
Danish modern designed home
Danish modern designed home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 baths
About our home
A modern 200 m2 bungalow with 6 rooms, 2 living rooms , 1 bathroom with antic marble tiles, 1 extra toilet, a newly renovated beautiful white high gloss Danish designed kitchen with a modern living room. A beautiful white hall with dark jotoba staircase and beautiful mosaic light tiles meets you as you enter into the bungalow. The living room has a mixture of beautiful dark antic furniture mixed with modern Danish designed furniture in black and white, beautifully matched with strife of modern colors of red, green and brown. The living room is partly attached to the new modern kitchen giving a smooth oneness and where one can experience privacy in both the kitchen and living room and yet be connected. The bungalow has a combination of light beautiful mosaic tiles and light wooden floors in Danish style. The bungalow has 4 levels with shallow easy flights of stairs from one level to another. It‘s a bungalow you have to experience.
We live in a quiet residential area, eight minutes drive from the center of the town. We have a nice big green leafy common ground in adjunction to our back garden where the family can play football and other recreational activities. Our living room looks out onto a beautiful patio graced with new garden furniture consisting of a granite table for 8 with quality wicker garden chairs, as well as all the necessary requisites for relaxing and/or grilling. The back garden has a big trampoline to occupy the children for many hours.
The bungalow is equipped with modern appliances such as cable-TV, wireless internet, DVD, Wii and Play station 3.
Whoever comes into our home, we expect will treat our home with uttermost respect and care, and return our home in exactly the same condition they received it.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with 6 very well brought up children between the ages of 23 and 8.
- Jan directs a School of Fine Arts and I am an Educational and vocational adviser
- We love time with our family and love cultural and fun experiences.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Jensen’s bøfhus (beef house), Josef’s pavilion (pricy restaurant), Bones (American barbecue ribs, etc.), Gammelhavn (pricy Danish restaurant), a good selection of pizzerias, Chinese, Italian, sushi, Mongolian restaurants as well as a number of Danish sausage bars on many corners of the street. We have a good running sushi just 15 minutes walk from our house. There are a range of grocery stores just 10-15 minutes’ walk for the house. We also have McDonalds on the square in town.
- Cool bars
- Night life with pubs and nightclubs mainly on the street called Skolegade. Poolbar called 'Stalden',
- Cozy cafés
- Dronning Louise and Christian IX are popular cafés on the town square which offers different activities in the summer. There are also cosy cafés by the beach boulevard in Hjerting (on the outskirts of Esbjerg).
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Esbjerg offers a Musik House (concert hall), a rhythmic concert hall (Tobaccen), open air concerts in the Watertower park, Fish museum, cinemas. Meeting the Danish people is a cultural experience in itself. They are very down to earth, informal, easygoing yet a very effective people
- Walks in the park
- Deer park (Ravsbølparken) with play ground offers long walks as well as by the beach
- Spot of exercise
- Bowling and karting (Funland), a really good water park for the whole family, fitness clubs ex. Fitness World, gulf club, cycling on the island Fanø, cykling everywhere (Denmark is a bicycle country), jogging or having long walks along the beach in Sædding and along Hjerting beach and boulevard(they have good paths for that purpose), long walks in the deer park called Rawnsbølparken, which also has a playground for children.
- Day tripping
- The island Fanø (10 minutes ferry) with its quaint houses from the 14th century, offers nice cobbled shopping streets, beautiful wide beaches where you can drive your car on and good cycling paths (bicycle rentals available). Ribe (30 min. drive) – the oldest town in Denmark offers also cosy cobbled shopping streets, quaint houses from the 12th century and cosy cafés – must be seen. Blåvand and Vejers – beach resorts (45 min. drive) have beautiful beaches and lively beach towns. Drives along the whole western coastline of Denmark is a refreshing experience with its beautiful, white, fine, sandy beaches and long stretches of heather heath. One can collect amber on the coast lines especially in the early mornings. Legoland (the original) – provides a fun day for the whole family in Billund (45 min. drive). Lalandia – amusement and water park – also provides a day full of laughter for the whole family in Billund (45 min. drive). Egeskov castle in Svendbord, Fyn island (2 hours drive) has a veteran museum on its beautiful grounds. The famous breathtaking Møn chalk cliff on Møn island (3½ hours drive) with 467 steps from the top of the cliff down to the sea offers beautiful walks in the woods and exploring for fossils along the coast. The tip of Denmark in Skagen, where the two seas meet (the North Sea and the Kattegat), is beautiful with beautiful fine white beaches and where you can literally stand with one foot in the North Sea (cold sea) and the other foot in Kattegat (warm sea). Skagen is famous for its light and was a favorite resort for famous painters form all over Europe in the 19th century. A number of Denmark’s most famous paintings come from Skagen. (4 hours drive), Copenhagen – the capital of Denmark – (3 hours drive) offers all that’s unik about Denmark – castles, ex. The Queen Margaret of Denmark’s palace and the crown prince’s palace, long, cosy, cobbled shopping streets with exquisite shops and cosy cafés by quays, Opera House, boat ride along the Copenhagen coast, Tivoli – the world’s 1st funfair with its wonderful gardens, and much, much more. Bonbonland - a fantastic amusement park for children under 12 years of age. (2½ hours drive).
You may also like
High ceilings, office, dining room, living room, fully equipped kitchen with Gaggenau, two bedrooms, one full bathroom with large jacuzzi, half bathroom with...
Our bright Nordic brick house from 1937 is fully renovated with a classical touch, according to the age of the house. We have three bedrooms (sleeps 4 adults...