Our luxury Victorian villa is located on one Denmark's most attractive roads, next to Hellerup beach and harbor and only 5 km from Copenhagen city center....
Old charming house
Old charming house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
If you wanna visit the happiest country in the world we have the house for you. Please take a look at our house located in Copenhagen and we are more than happy to swap home with you.
We both work in the fashion and design business so our house is full equipped with scandinavian design. You will stay in a historical old danish house which was own by the mayer of the city for 80 years.
The house is made for active people with a basketball court in the garden for a 2 on 2 so a lot of fun with the kids, when you are finished you can jump into the outdoor spa. And in the evening you can use the old italien pizza oven to make your favorite pizza while the kids are in the cellar playing playstation or fussbal.
If you are thinking about Scandinavia you should do it this summer, from our house you have only 1 hour driving and you are in Sweden, the ship 10 mins away will take you to Oslo so staying here in the heart of Denmark you will have the chance to visit all Scandinavia within 1 week.
Gentofte is the Beverly Hills of Denmark, the heart of Scandinavia and one of the world trendies place. Well know for the nordic kitchen and especially Noma restaurant who won 4 awards as the worlds best restaurant.
We have a Landrover which can be involved in a swap but mostly we are known for our biking culture. If you are a MC Bike lover you will also get acces to 2 vintage MC ( Vespa from 1959 and a danish classic Nimbus with sidewagon from 1954)
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We own a fashion company called Vernon based in Copenhagen with a distribution all over Europe
- We all play basketball and both my wife and myself played for the danish national team
- we are creative people and very openminded, we love traveling and going new places
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- the worlds best restaurant is Noma, located in Copenhagen
- Cool bars
- Take a night out at Kayak Bar, here you can rent a Kayak, eat lunch, hang out in the beach area, jump into the ocean, stay for dinner and end up with a big party. All same place
- Cozy cafés
- High rollers spend their day at cafe Victor while many will walk to the meatpacking area for many cool cafes
- Retail therapy
- Lots and lots of fashion shops are all over.
- Bit of culture
- Just 5 mins away you have the Experimentarium were kids and adult can have fun, Tivoli is 15 mins away which is the oldes amusement part in the world and the very popular Lousiana museum is 10 min away.
- Walks in the park
- from the house you are walking distance to Gentofte lake with a beautiful view and 5 min away from Dyrehaven with the amusement part Bakken
- Spot of exercise
- You have tennis court in front of our house and swimming hall/ basket gym / within 2 mins walk
You may also like
Our house is a 350 m2 classic villa from 1893 that has been delicately renovated to preserve its charming and romantic turn-of-the-century style with paned...
We have lovely big house with a nice garden. The house is close to the train station and the area is nice with walking distance to shopping and restaurants....