The lights in Sweden can be seen flickering across the Oresund strait, and the bustling hub of Copenhagen is just twenty kilometres south, yet this house is...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
We are two girls, mom (54) and daughter (18) living in this little villa-apartment. We have 62 square meters of a stunning 200 square meters villa for ourselves. The rest of the house belongs to the sweetest woman with 3 kids.
We live in a very calm city, only 20 minutes away from Copenhagen with public transports. We're 10 minutes from everything: the station, the forest, a beautiful lake, 5 minutes only from supermarkets. We enjoy a beautiful walk everyday but have the possibility to get to Copenhagen very quickly whenever we want. Public transports in Denmark work really well. There are busses and trains every 5 minutes at our station.
We have a great living-room, tastefully decorated with TV. Two bedrooms are available, 1 queen-size bed in both. The bathroom is small, with a shower, but with a window. The two bedrooms are small but cosy. Our home is actually very scandinavian: warm, cosy, welcoming and stylish.
We have a little garden with a great big terrace, totally south facing, where you will be able to relax and eat a great breakfast in the summer.
We would love to go to New York or Barcelona but we are open to other destinations!
Pet-friendly under our conditions.
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- We're two girls, mom (54) and daughter (18). Open-minded and responsible!
- I'm an artist and my daughter is still in high school studying social science
- We love design, fashion, art and traveling. We lived in France for 10 years but we are now back in Denmark.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Copenhagen is full of the most delicious restaurants
- Cool bars
- Copenhagen has a great night life for those who want to party! From cool bars to great clubs, you can find everything.
- Cozy cafés
- Copenhagen is the place to be to hang out...
- Bit of culture
- There are a lot of possibilities to get cultural experiences in Copenhagen too.
- Walks in the park
- Lake and forest 5-10 minutes away.
- Spot of exercise
- Fitness centers can be found everywhere in Denmark, but going a run in the nature is great too.
- Day tripping
- Copenhagen, the north of our region is beautiful too, visit the small ports on the cost,...
You may also like
Our lovely house is located 20 km north of Copenhagen, in a semi rural setting. It has a great garden with a treehouse and zip line for the kids as well as a...
Big and spacious wooden house 25 minutes north of Copenhagen. Old house with lots of atmosphere, 2 fireplaces, balcony's and terraces. Very big living room...