Newly renovated private home in historic landmark building from 1749. Uninterrupted parc view to the Kings Garden, marble fire place, 4 meter ceiling and yet...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our home is situated close to many big attractions in Copenhagen. It is in green and quiet surroundings but only 5 minutes walk to Christianshavn, Christiania, The Opera, Noma, Experimentarium, Copenhagen street food, Kongens Nytorv etc
The apartment can host 4 people, and has two seperat bedrooms and a large living room. It has its own private terrace, and direct acces to green areas, ideal for children.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- Couple with 2 children aged 6 and 3
- Working in film industry and teaching
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Noma, Kanalen, no 2, Færgen Ellen, Cadeu, Amass
- Cool bars
- Eiffel, Copenhagen Street food, Halvandet
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Wilder, Luna, Overgaden, par terre, Thirion
- Retail therapy
- Porte a gauche, munk, netto,
- Bit of culture
- The Royal opera, School of architecture, our saviors Church, Christiania
- Walks in the park
- Christiania, Holmen, Refshaleøen, Amager strand, Christianshavns Channel
- Spot of exercise
- Fitness world
You may also like
Come and enjoy the lovely days in our town. Copenhagen. Our lovely apartment is located in the Centre of Copenhagen, in the old part of the town. It is...
300 sqm (3200 sqft) historical Copenhagen apartment with one of the most prestigious adresses in the country; overlooking the Royal Kings Garden with views...