5 rooms premium designer-apartment in Copenhagen City situated in a classic and very beautiful four storied building from the 18th century at the trendy and...
Light and cozy Copenhagen flat
Light and cozy Copenhagen flat
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Well maintained flat in the exciting Nørrebro part of Copenhagen.
Welcome to our home in Copenhagen. Our flat is situated on the 4th floor of a typical, Danish housing cooperative. The flat is around 80 m2, and has 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, a large light living room, a smaller kitchen and a bathroom with bath tub and washer/dryer.
On the roof of the back building, there's a great terrace with grills and sun chairs which is shared with the rest of the building. You can park your car for free in the street.
Our neighbourhood is a cultural melting pot, especially popular with young copenhageners. From the roof terrace you have a great view over Superkilen, a new and exciting stretch of public areas, each with a different theme and look - from black rolling hills over a red square inspired by Russia and China, to a more European green city park.
Lots of people hang out in these many surrounding parks, where public grills, skate ramps, exercising equipment and bike trails makes it a place for everyone.
Nørrebro is bustling with people from all corners of the globe. There is a plethora of kebab joints, green grocers and bike shops in the neighbourhood. You find supermarkets and a small shopping centre within a few minutes walk. There is also 24-hour open convenience store and greengrocer on our street's corners.
The city centre is a short bike or bus ride away, and trains/busses are plentiful. You are free to use our bikes during your stay. Biking really is the quickest and easiest way to get around in this city. There are bike paths everywhere, and even a few bike highways, making it possible to get to almost anywhere in Copenhagen within 30 minutes. Ask us what you feel like doing during your stay, and we will make a list of our recommendations for you.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We're 3 copenhageners looking to swap homes
- Cassandra and Sidsel are teachers, Lasse is working in communication.
- We have been friends for more than 10 years and Cassandra and Lasse have lived together for 4 years.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Greasy Spoon (Great and greasy American food and homemade soft drinks), S/B 20 (Cheap tapas and Danish dishes), Copenhagen Street Food (Food trucks from all over the world together under one roof)
- Cool bars
- 1105 (expensive but great), Dupong (Play ping pong or table football with strangers whilst enjoying a drink or a beer), Bird & The Church Key (They only have beer and gin, but at least 50 variants of both)
- Cozy cafés
- The Livingroom (The basement is flooded with comfy chairs and candlelights) Buy a Coffee To Go and enjoy it on the Assistens graveyard or on a stroll around the lakes (Yes, copenhageners hang out on a graveyard)
- Retail therapy
- Strøget (Europe's longest pedestrian street with every shop imaginable - but do get lost in the side streets; that's where copenhageners go)
- Bit of culture
- Buy a ticket to one of the park museums and visit the rest for free. They are amazing.
- Walks in the park
- Nørrebroparken (a long stretch of park through entire Nørrebro) Fælledparken (an enormous park, with large open lawns) Kongens Have ("The King's Garden" is a neatly kept park right in the city centre is great for people watching)
- Spot of exercise
- Take a run around the lakes or just go by bike while here; you do not even realise how much exercise you get whilst discovering the city.
- Day tripping
- Tivoli (a beautiful amusement park with fun rides, amazing flower beds and great restaurants nestled between the town hall and central station) Malmö (in Sweden is just half an hour away by train)
You may also like
CURRENTLY SEEKING MIAMI SWAP CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR 2016/17 Welcome to our home and to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, for a number of times voted 'best city...
It seems that all of Vesterbro is a study in juxtapositions: the old and the new, the tawdry and the trendy, the rough and the refined, the afflicted and the...