Our wonderful villa is located near one of the most famous beaches in Denmark (Scandinavia), the forest is located next to the house - the nature here is...
Beautiful beach house
Beautiful beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
This beautiful two story beach house was totally modernised in 2007. It is situated right across from a european blue flag beach with swimming facilities. The top floor contains a bedroom with a king size bed, a fully modernised open kitchen, a dining room and a living room with a big flat screen TV. From the living room you can walk out on a big elevated terrace with a view over an idyllic field with horses grazing. The house also has a big garden that you can access from the terrace, the main entrance and the lower floor. The lower floor consists of a washroom, a guest room with a king size bed, an activity room/office with a big flat screen TV and a walk in closet. The house is situated in the town of Nyborg on the island of Funen. Nyborg was the capital of Denmark back in the 16th century and as a consequence the history surrounds the entire town. Nyborg goes under the name 'The heart of Denmark' because it is situated right in the centre of Denmark close to Hans Christian Andersens home town Odense and just an hour from the current capital; Copenhagen. To see more about the town, check out this movie: http://vimeo.com/86239609 - or read more about what the town has to offer here: http://en.danmarksrigeshjerte.dk.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Im a 58 year old female banker, traveling with my grown up daughter
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Restaurant Lieffroy, Restaurant Teglværksskoven, Hotel Hesselet; Nyborg Strand - all situated on the beach, walking distance from the house and all more or less base their kitchen on the principles of the New Nordic Kitchen
- Cozy cafés
- Clarks Cafe
- Retail therapy
- the wolfing street in midtown
- Bit of culture
- Nyborg Castle and the markets
- Walks in the park
- Nyborg is surrounded by beach and forrest. I can recommend the beautiful park 'Strandvænget' or a walk at our beautiful marina
- Spot of exercise
- Fitness world. Also there is great running routes.
- Day tripping
- H.C. Andersen house in Odense, Egeskov castle, Copenhagen
You may also like
Classic vila from Danish architect. Quite garden with apple trees. Close to the beach and to downtown Copenhagen. Bikes are included. Bus and metro nearby.
Our house was build in 2008 designed as a typical Danish Fisherman house with the cosiness of this generation and clean contemporary lines inside to fit the...