Modern four bed four bath beachfront villa in the Dominican Republic. Ideally situated on the ocean on the famous Samana Bay where you can watch humpback...
2 Storey LOFT in Las Terrenas
2 Storey LOFT in Las Terrenas
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
New 2015 Residency 2 level LOFT 3rd and 4th floor - 3x Private Bedroom + 3x bathroom + kitchen, living room and terrace. Relax in a safe Residency in the middle of pure Dominican nature - beach - walking distance 13 mins/3 mins by car, pool, jacuzzi, secure parking lot. There is second pool & gym in construction right now. Will be ready around November. Can get bit noisy during the day.
After making numerous trips to explore entire Dominican republic by car and spending time in various places - Cabarete, Punta Cana, Bavaro, Santo Domingo, Jarabacoa, Buen Hombre I would say that Las Terrenas is in my opinion the most beautiful part of Dominican Repuiblic. It offers beautiful beaches great for sports like kitesurfing (Portillo and Punta Popy - better than Cabarete - not overcrowded and windy for most days - sizes from 8-12), great for those who want to learn surfing, paddle boarding or diving (playa Bonita & Coson), exploring nature (Waterfall - Salto el Limon). Las Terrenas are also more calm than other places in DR.
To move around Las Terrenas you can take a moto-taxi for as low as 50-100 DOP = cca 1-2 USD. If you prefer renting scooter or car I can give a recommendation where to go.
Airport pick up is possible if I am in Dominican republic.
SANTO DOMINGO - capital, main airport,
SANTIAGO DE CABALEROS - good flight deals,
EL CATEY - closest but not cheapest
FROM SANTO DOMINGO to LAS TERRENAS: 350 DOP - 2 hours 15 minutes
TIMES: 8:30am - 9:30am - 11am - 1:40pm - 3pm - 6pm
1) BUS STOP in Santo Domingo: Plaza Lama, calle Barahona - Tell taxi driver to go to parada a Las Terrenas
2) BUS STOP going directly from Airport: Cruce de Las Américas con la entrada de la autopista Juan Pablo II (bus arrival = time above + 30 minutes)
- Vacation Home
More about us
- Solo traveller - Kitesurfing, Surfing, Calisthenics, Gymnastics
- Design & Architecture, App & Web development, Sharing economy
- English, Spanish, bit of German, learning French
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Pueble de los pescadores - La Terrase, Tres Caravelas
- Cool bars
- Puebo de los pescadores - Clandestino bar
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Leopardo in the Ship-like building
- Bit of culture
- Plaza Colonial - Good Food & Company
- Walks in the park
- Deco walk from pueblo de los Pescadores to Casa Azul - Pizza place
- Spot of exercise
- Diving, Kitesurfing - Portillo, Surfing - Coson
- Day tripping
- Salto el Limon - waterfall 30min, Playa Bonita - 5min, Playa Morron - 30min, Playa Rincon 45-60mins
You may also like
This is a gorgeous apartment located in the BEST area of the Dominican Republic, Las Terrenas. The apt offers an open concept living area with an equipped...
THE FINCA MI AMOR is one the biggest property of Dominican Republic. It is a prestige villa into an 80 acres (350 000M2) of private tropical park at 7 miles...