We live in a peaceful, leafy suburb of Helsinki, within an easy reach to Helsinki downtown. Public transportation is comfortable and reliable and has been...
City home for a family
City home for a family
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our modern and urban apartment (house built in 2013) is located in a brand new area in central Helsinki. There are excellent connections to the city centre (10 min by tram or bicycle) and still the ocean is right next to us. In fact - If you would like to take a day trip to Tallinn or St. Petersburg, that is possible from right next door. We have room for 4 people and if you are travelling with kids we have everything you need. And sauna is heated for you Fridays at 7 p.m.!
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Disabled access
More about us
- We're a family with two little boys aged 6 and 2.
- We both work in the classical music business: Jarno as a musician, Laura as a radio producer.
- We're looking very much forward to get to spend some time in Germany as a family since we will be moving there next year.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Merimakasiini: excellent seafood, view to the port. Salve: an old sailor joint opened in 1897. Try the fried herrings!
- Cozy cafés
- Cargo: go vegan here. Café Ekberg (on Bulevardi): an old classy Paris-style café.
- Retail therapy
- Check out little designer shops in Punavuori (1 km away from us)
- Walks in the park
- Lapinlahti park (1 km away from us): enjoy peace and quiet + a little beautiful spookiness between Helsinki's oldest cemetary and a abandoned mental hospital.
- Spot of exercise
- Lapinlahti park and the Hietalahti area are excellent for jogging.
- Day tripping
- Take a ferry to Tallinn or St. Petersburg from right next door.
You may also like
Our home is nice and cosy Scandinavian style design apartment located in the 50´s neighborhood in the heart of Helsinki. There are three big bedrooms, a nice...
Welcome to our beautiful and spacious (150m2) three bedroom home in the heart of old Helsinki. Perfect for families with kids. Our own children are 11, 10...