A charming historical villa set in an oasis of calm and yet only a short stroll to the centre of Juan les Pins and the beach. Villa les Glycines is one of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 baths
About our home
The apartment is on the second floor of a small building in the heart of the old town of Antibes, right next to the Provencal market where you can buy all your fruit and veg. It has a sea view, and the sea is around 50 metres away. It is 10 minutes from the railway station, and 5 minutes from the bus station. Close to the cinema and excellent shops, bars, and restaurants. There are three apartments in the building, and the apartment is furnished in traditional Provencal style.There is a large kitchen.
- Main home
More about us
- I'm single and a writer/photographer
- I have a small dog, but don't necessarily need to bring him
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There are lots within a 5-minute walk
- Cool bars
- Cozy cafés
- Retail therapy
- Cannes is a short bus or train ride away
- Bit of culture
- Concerts, museums (Picasso spent lots of time here and so there is a lot of his stuff)
- Walks in the park
- The sea is 5 minutes away and there are lovely walks there
- Spot of exercise
- swimming in the sea in summer
- Day tripping
- Nice, Cannes, St Paul de Vence, Frejus, St Raphael
You may also like
Idéalement situé à 100 mètres de la plage. Beaucoup de charme pour cette villa au calme absolu, se trouvant dans une bastide du 18ième siècle située sur un...
Close to the very famous and very chic LA PINEDE-Cap d'Antibes, in Juan-les-Pins and seconds from the sea, our 2 BR, 2 bath with A/C, garden and teraces has...