“We spend a great skying week at Auris. The apartment is nice and comfortable and in walk distance to sky lifts. Great place for children.”
Stylish duplex with superb view
Stylish duplex with superb view
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Next to the ski slopes, the 100 sqm apt is located in the small and quiet ski resort Auris-en-Oisans (1600 m). It is one of the 5 resorts making up the Alpe d'Huez Ski domain, one of the largest skiing areas in the alps (240 km ski runs). On top of that, it is only half an hour drive from les2Alpes (another 250 km of ski runs) and the mythic ski resort of La Grave (freeride).
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 20 sqm of terraces faced to the south. Parking place is close to the apartment.
Available in the winter season from the end of December till the end of April. For more detailed info please contact us.
The apartment is also available in the summer season, which is particularly suited for hiking, cycling (Tour de France!) and mountaineering (La Meije, Barre des Ecrins, etc.)
See also following websites:
X-MAS & NEW-YEAR apartment FULLY BOOKED
Period April 1-8 th RENTAL ONLY
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
“Perfect location to ski slopes, fully equipped, amazing views!!!”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Excellent location.
- Close to ski slopes and amenities
- Restaurants and bars within walking distance.
“The property was fully equipped allowing us to relax, prepare our meals and enjoy them in perfect enviroment. Spacious apartment we never felt on top of each other, we had a party of 6.”
More about us
- We're a belgian couple with 2 children (21 & 24 years old)
- Claude works as a business intelligence manager in the chemical industry and Ingeborg is a clinical psychologist
- We love nature, art and cultural activities. We also like skiing, sailing, climbing and hiking.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- L'Auberge de la Forêt, Le Beau Site in Auris-station
- Cool bars
- The Shuss Bar (Auris), La Folie Douce (A d'Huez)
- Bit of culture
- Musée Rurale (Les Cours); Museum of Modern Art (Grenoble); Musée des Minéraux (Bourg d'Oisans); Musée de l'Alpinisme (St. Christophe)
- Walks in the park
- Parc National des Ecrins: paradise for walking, hiking & climbing!
- Spot of exercise
- In winter: skiing. In summer: VTT and cycling, swimming, rafting, hiking, tennis, mini-golf, basketball, football, volleyball,...
- Day tripping
- Alpe D'Huez, Les Deux Alpes, La Grave, Vallée de la Bérarde, Grenoble
You may also like
OUR HOUSE Our house, built in 1972, was extended in 1985 and allows us to accommodate our children and grandchildren with a large 60m2 living room, 5...
Our home was built three years ago with hardwood floors, some high wood ceilings, very large windows letting in lots of light, modern kitchen with a central...
Our beautiful, architect designed home, was completed in the summer of 2010. The villa’s location and aspect make it truly an idyllic setting: south facing,...