“We spend a great skying week at Auris. The apartment is nice and comfortable and in walk distance to sky lifts. Great place for children.”
Stylish duplex with superb view
Stylish duplex with superb view
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our spacious (100 sqm) apartment is located in the small and quiet family ski resort Auris-en-Oisans (1600 m). It offers an outstanding view on the 'Meije', the ski resort of 'Les 2 Alpes' and the tops of the National Park 'Les Ecrins'. It's only footsteps away from the ski slopes and very close to shops and restaurants.
Auris is one of the 5 resorts (45 km of ski runs) making up the 'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski area' (240 km of ski runs), elected as 'European best ski resort 2017' and famous for the 'Sarenne' one of the longest black slope ski runs in the world (16 km).
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 20 sqm of terraces faced to the south. Parking place is close to the apartment.
The apartment is also available in the summer season, particularly suited for hiking, cycling (Tour de France!) and mountaineering (La Meije, Barre des Ecrins, etc.)
See also following websites:
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
“Perfect location to ski slopes, fully equipped, amazing views!!!”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Excellent location.
- Close to ski slopes and amenities
- Restaurants and bars within walking distance.
“The property was fully equipped allowing us to relax, prepare our meals and enjoy them in perfect enviroment. Spacious apartment we never felt on top of each other, we had a party of 6.”
More about us
- We're a belgian couple with 2 children (21 & 24 years old)
- Claude works as a business intelligence manager in the chemical industry and Ingeborg is a clinical psychologist
- We love nature, art and cultural activities. We also like skiing, sailing, climbing and hiking.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- L'Auberge de la Forêt, Le Beau Site, Yeti (pizza), La Bûcherie
- Cool bars
- The Shuss Bar (Auris), La Folie Douce (A d'Huez)
- Bit of culture
- Musée Rurale (Les Cours); Museum of Modern Art (Grenoble); Musée des Minéraux (Bourg d'Oisans); Musée de l'Alpinisme (St. Christophe)
- Walks in the park
- Parc National des Ecrins: paradise for walking, hiking & climbing!
- Spot of exercise
- In winter: skiing. In summer: VTT and cycling, swimming, rafting, hiking, tennis, mini-golf, basketball, football, volleyball,...
- Day tripping
- Alpe D'Huez, Les Deux Alpes, La Grave, Vallée de la Bérarde, Grenoble
You may also like
A lovely 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom chalet with log fire and hot tub situated close to the centre of St Gervais and just a few minutes drive from the ski lift....
Our beautiful restored house, which can accommodate 11 people, is ideally located in the south of France. It has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room...
A unique chance to experience the charm of Alpine self-catering accommodation as it should be. Situated in heart of the village of St Jean d'Aulps, minutes...