About our home
Chalet les Bedières is a traditional Savoyard chalet, extensively refurbished in a mixture of modern and traditional styles. The large, south-west facing garden offers fabulous open views of the Mont Blanc range towards the Aiguille du Midi and Bossons glacier, as well as the Aiguilles of the southern side of the Valley.
The chalet sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The ground floor comprises an open plan living and dining area leading to the newly fitted kitchen. There is also a downstairs shower room and one of the bedrooms (twin/double) off the main hallway. Upstairs, there are 2 bedrooms (1 master double, 1 twin/double) and the main bathroom. Both upstairs bedrooms have balcony access and inspiring views of the Mont Blanc range.
Outside, the chalet opens out onto a large terrace area and onto the extensive garden. There is also a private driveway with sufficient parking for 4 cars.
The chalet is located on the tranquil Chemin des Cristalliers in the heart of les Mouilles/la Frasse area of Chamonix, a realistic 10 minute walk to the east of the town centre, and located a short stroll from the well-renowned ‘MBC’ (Micro Brasserie de Chamonix) one of the most popular bar/restaurants in the Valley. The chalet makes a wonderful and convenient place to spend both a winter and summer holiday in the Chamonix Valley.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
In the Know
- Buzzy restaurants
- Munchie, Alain Peru
- Cool bars
- The MBC, Chambre Neuf, Le Privilege
- Cozy cafés
- Elevation 1904
- Retail therapy
- Plenty of high end and outdoors shops
- Walks in the park
- Walks abound in the valley
- Spot of exercise
- Take your pick - skiing, cycling, climbing, hiking, golf, paragliding...
- Day tripping
- Why would you leave the Chamonix Valley?! But Courmayeur in Italy is a quick drive through the Mont Blanc tunnel, and Verbier is an easy drive
“Amazing once in a lifetime experience!”
3 things they loved about the trip
- Awesome location with mountains towering over us
- Wonderful comfortable home
- Everything we needed was supplied and we wanted for nothing.
“Skiing in Chamonix was a life changing experience. The scenery was magical and something that we will always remember. ”
3 6 2
Want to holiday in properties like this? Start your journey by listing your home for free
- Last login:
- Calendar last updated:
- Member since:
This member has completed one or more trips
3 things about us
- We are a couple with a 4 year old, Patrick and baby boy, Alexander.
- Andy works as a headhunter in the City in London, and Cass runs her own textile and lighting design business.
- We both love the outdoors (skiing, cycling, golf and hiking) and our second home in Chamonix is a fantastic year-round destination to get away from it all.
- Our dream destinations
- Our ideal times
- Any time