Lovely villa in the countryside surrounded by vineyards. Near the charming village, Bagnols-en-Forêt 18 km from the Mediterranean Sea and 50 minutes from...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home dates from the 17th century and was completely renovated. It is a 3-storey house at the heart of the village of Château-Arnoux, the ideal spot to visit Provence and go hiking in the Alps.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with a 3-year-old girl and a baby
- We are teachers
- We love hiking, skiing, sea activities and cooking nice dinners and sharing them with friends
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- La Bonne Etape, le Stendhal
- Cozy cafés
- Le K'Fé Koi
- Bit of culture
- Citadelle de Sisteron, Musée Alexandra David Neel
- Walks in the park
- BIllions of Walks in the mountains, Gorges du Verdon...
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Gorges du Verdon, Forcalquier, Luberon...
You may also like
new refurbished house, hills west of nice-france, near st paul de vance, valbon and grasse, half acre garden palm trees, pines, lemon, orange etc, 1600 sg...
We restored this farm house 10 years ago . It is located near a little village called Maillane nest of Provençal poet Frédéric Mistral, a few kms away from...