Totaly renovated house in old Provencale style in village close to Saint Paul de Vence. Fantastic seaview and overlooking the village. 17 km from Nice 15 min...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home dates from the 17th century and was completely renovated. It is a 3-storey house at the heart of the village of Château-Arnoux, the ideal spot to visit Provence and go hiking in the Alps.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with a 3-year-old girl and a baby
- We are teachers
- We love hiking, skiing, sea activities and cooking nice dinners and sharing them with friends
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- La Bonne Etape, le Stendhal
- Cozy cafés
- Le K'Fé Koi
- Bit of culture
- Citadelle de Sisteron, Musée Alexandra David Neel
- Walks in the park
- BIllions of Walks in the mountains, Gorges du Verdon...
- Spot of exercise
- Day tripping
- Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Gorges du Verdon, Forcalquier, Luberon...
You may also like
Situé en plein centre-ville, ce très beau trois pièces situé au 2ème étage est proche de toutes les commodités (transports publics, commerces). Entièrement...
800 year old structure with all modern conveniences. Please see website: www.sabletvillagehouse.com