Superb architect-designed house, pleasant and very light near the sea in an area of 2500 m2. Very refined, large kitchen, dining area and lounge are in the...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our 3-storey spacious home has 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, a well equipped kitchen expressing our culinary interests and a light and airy lounge and dining area. The back garden with fruit trees, has a traditional Breton BBQ.
We have 2 cars: a spacious Subaru Forrester and a sporty soft-top Mazda MX5.
We are adjacent to a bakery, cafe and bar and close to supermarkets and the local hospital. A five minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean and small secluded beaches.
A 10 minute walk away is the 16th. Century old walled town of Concarneau with a myriad of restaurants and good browsing shops. The artists haven of Pont Aven, made famous by Paul Gauguin is but 6 miles away.
The nearest airports are Quimper (15 Miles) and Lorient (25 Miles) and the TGV express train services Quimper from Paris.
- Vacation Home
- No pets
More about us
- early sixties couple
- Ger a theatre director
- we love cooking, reading and leisurely walks and cycles
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Great Seafood at Le Belem in the main square or fine dining at L'Auberge St. Laurent
- Cool bars
- Les Korrigan, jazz & open til 4am
- Cozy cafés
- 200 metres to Le Suffren just past bakery
- Retail therapy
- great browsing in the 17th. century old town
- Bit of culture
- Musee de Peche in town and Pont Aven artist's haven and home of Paul Gauguin school 6 miles away
- Walks in the park
- 500 metres to the park & Atlantic coast walk
- Spot of exercise
- Tennis, running track, football pitch & swimming pool beside park
- Day tripping
- Pont Aven for painters, Quimper for Musee de Beaux Arts & lunch at L'Epee
You may also like
We have lovingly restored our french house. It is set in a quiet farming village of 17 houses. Lots a cycle rides and walks. We are one hour from Saint Malo...
Lovely house on the Rhuys Peninsula in South Brittany; the house is located on the ocean side and 15 minutes from the Morbihan Gulf.