Villa du 19éme siècle, entièrement rénovée en 2015, au coeur de Grasse (ville des parfums), vue sur la baie de Cannes. Tout confort, ensoleillée et calme....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 17
- 8 baths
About our home
One of the very few original 18thC Bastides on the Cote D'Azur; totally renovated and modernised for use as a very high quality private house and small hotel/private event venue. Acres of its own olive groves, fruit trees and lavender gardens. Very close to all the Riviera coast excitement; Cannes 15 mins; Valbone 10 mins; Grasse 5 Mins.
6 very large suites (bedroom, bathrooms, dressing room and /or sitting room) and two small bedrooms (also with bathrooms).
One of the most sought after rental properties in South of france but in 2012 only available as swap.
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- The Bastide has been a small and very luxurious private event hotel....now jst family
- Soraya is very talented designer...as reflected in the house
- Bill is publisher and writer ; 3 grown kids and Peanut the Jack Russel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The place in Valbonne
- Cool bars
- The whole Croisette at Cannes
- Cozy cafés
- Mlugins vieux village
- Retail therapy
- Too many, stay awau
- Bit of culture
- Matisse chapel, St Paul; Picasso museum..the whole Riviera is a cultural museum
- Walks in the park
- Wow for Gorge du Verdon and Gorge du Loup
- Spot of exercise
- Everywhere on hill or sea
- Day tripping
- Monte Carlo, st Tropez
You may also like
This stunning Stone Built Mas is fully air-conditioned with 350m² of living space over 2 levels. 6 double bedrooms, large living space with separate media...
Haitchtoya is a charming old Provençal villa with private pool in the pretty hamlet of Plascassier. It comes fully equipped and stylishly furnished to...