La Mole, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur | 2 Bed
Two bed house
Sleeps 4 | Bedrooms 2 | Bathrooms 1
Two bed house
Provencal style home with communal pool
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
About our home
Our home was built in 2005 in the local Provencal style. It has patio doors opening out on to a lovely south facing terrace and small garden with a pool directly behind. It is a two minute walk to the centre of the village where there is a small supermarket, boulangerie, cafe and three restaurants. It is ideally situated for sightseeing being only 12km to St Tropez and a 10 minute drive to the nearest beach.
- Buzzy restaurants
- Auberge de la mole
- Cool bars
- Many in St Tropez
- Cozy cafés
- Within walking distance
- Retail therapy
- You are in St Tropez!
- Bit of culture
- Plenty of history in and around the area
- Walks in the park
- Coastal walks/country hiking
- Spot of exercise
- Golf nearby
- Day tripping
- St Tropez, Port Grimaud, Bourmes les Mimosas, Cannes, Nice, Boat Trips
Swaps with Angela and John’s home
3 things they loved about the swap:
- The ease with which we communicated with Angela to organise this swap.
- The serene location of their townhouse & its surrounding places of interest suited our needs.
- The savings in accommodation at this time (June/July) in this part of France.
How much they saved: In the vicinity of $1,500AUD