Charming appartment in the attic. Very well situated in the heart of Paris, near Les Halles, the lovely rue Montorgueil, the museum Centre Pompidou ... A...
Downtown Paris Apartment
Downtown Paris Apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our apartment is located in downtown Paris (2nd arr.).
56 sqm, very sunny , cosy (wood) and quiet.
Well-furnished (washing-machine,hi-fi, internet)
1 bed room, 1 bathroom (with bath), 1 kitchen/dining room, 1 office, 1 living room (1 couch turning into a 2 place bed).
The flat is on the 6th floor (with lift, private entry on the 5th floor). We are alone on the 6th floor.
The environment is quiet diversified. All facilities (shops, Post, Bank, Change, restaurants, fast-food, cafés...). There is many access to metro and buses. The 2nd arrondissement is the quarter of fashion. There also are many theaters, Opéra Garnier, cinemas, night clubs, nice pubs and ethnic food...
Our neighbourhood is really nice because very central , the line 4 of the metro goes to Montmartre, Châtelet or Notre-Dame...in about 5 min.
Our neighboor are quiet and nice.
We are a young couple (28 years), My partner is a mechanical engineer and I am attending a PhD in geography (about migration in West Africa). The place is now used alternatively by members of family and friends since we moved to east of France. We love to travel, outdoors activities and visiting new cities.
- Main home
More about us
- We are a couple with no kids.
- Clem is an engineer and i'm a geographer (PhD on is way ...)
- We enjoy great outdoor, we do a lot of MTB, some climbing and hiking, we love visiting big cities and discovering foreign culture. We would like to go to North Scotland for mountain biking this summer.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Brasserie Julien, Bistrot renaissance, Le fils du Soleil, Le Riz qui rit, Délice Créole, Delaville Café, Paris - New York and a lot of indian or turkish restaurants and street food.
- Cool bars
- Chez Jeanette, Mauri7, Bleu Cerise, Le pompon
- Cozy cafés
- La fidélité, le Sully, Le Château d'eau
- Retail therapy
- Rue St-Denis, Rue d'Aboukir, Rue du Faubourg St-Honoré, rue du Temple, rue de Turenne, Canal St-Martin
- Bit of culture
- Beaubourg, many arts galleries ( http://www.associationdesgaleries.org/liste_galeries.aspx?q=b ), Opéra Garnier, Théâtre de la ville
- Walks in the park
- Parc de la Villette
- Spot of exercise
- use the city bikes to discover Paris or have a run along canal St-Martin
- Day tripping
You may also like
Situe dans le 16 e arrondissement de Paris , A 5 Mn a pied du bois de boulogne et 10 Mn de la tour Eiffel .3 stations de métro a proximité et le marche d...
My loft is a 2500 sq feet or 250 m2 built on 3 levels. The building from 1876 was built as an utopian factory, it has the original high window facade. The...