a nice apartment in the center of historical "marais" in paris Appartement de 75 m2 comprenant un grand séjour, deux chambres, salle de bain et cuisine...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
SORRY MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CAN'T ANSWER. NO POSSIBLE SWAP BEFORE THIS SUMMER. THANK YOU !
Our apartment is in Paris (75016), in a calm and elegant neighborhood. It is located near the metro "Michel-Ange-Auteuil" (ligne 9 and 10).
This flat is at the seventh and eighth (last) floor so there is an amazing view!
It is an original artist studio (110m²) with a big bay window which makes the flat very bright. In the evening, you can see beautiful sunsets over the parisian rooftops.
On the first floor, there are a living room, a bedroom and its bathroom. Upstairs, there are the kitchen (bar) and the dining room. Then, we can find a bathroom, a second living room which has a sofabed and a bedroom. (the painting has just been redone in all rooms)
- Main home
- Cable TV
More about us
- I have just finished my studies of History of Art and Modern History.
- I'd like to work in the art market
- I would love to improve my english and work in LONDON
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Tsé; Murat; l'Acajou (Top chef 2012), le Zebra
- Cool bars
- Bo Zinc, le Trinquet
- Cozy cafés
- Clocher du Village, le Fétiche
- Bit of culture
- Many museums but the best known: Musée Marmottan-Monet; musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris et le Palais de Tokyo; musée Guimet
- Walks in the park
- Bois de Boulogne, hippodrome de Lonchamp, parc des Princes
- Spot of exercise
- near Roland Garros
You may also like
Superbe Atelier d'Artiste en Duplex au coeur de la plus belle, calme et centrale avenue de Montmartre. Pro he de toys les transports bus, metro.
Our home is a 166 sq meter (1780 sq feet) flat two minutes away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées. On the 4th floor of an "Haussmann" building with...