Our beautiful duplex is newly renovated in a modern loft spirit and is located in the best and trendiest district of Paris, Le Marais. You are few steps away...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Our 47 square meter apartment is located at metro Jaures, in a quiet neighborhood in Paris. It's on the 5th floor, and has an elevator. It has one bedroom, a dining room and a living room with a very comfortable sofa-bed. The kitchen is small but well equipped (except for a dishwasher...), the bathroom has a a bathtub, and a washing machine.
Important : we have no TV !
We love our neighborhood : very close to everything thanks to 4 metro lines (lines 2, 5, 7 and 7bis), all facilities just down the apartment, 300 meters to le bassin de la Villette (which is great in August with 'Paris Plages'), 5 minutes away from the Buttes Chaumont, 15 minutes away from the Parc de la Villette and the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie, and the Cité de la musique...
Don't hesitate to contact us for further details !
- Main home
More about us
- We're a young working couple
- Pierre works in finance and I work in an association for disabled people
- We love good food, wine, theater, and so many things ;)
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le bar de la Marine , la Rotonde
- Cool bars
- Le Jaurès , le Point Ephémère, la péniche Antipodes...
- Cozy cafés
- Cafés at le bassin de la Villette
- Bit of culture
- Parc de la Villette, le 104 , ...
- Walks in the park
- Buttes Chaumont, canal Saint-Martin/Bassin de la Villette
- Spot of exercise
- Parc de la Villette
- Day tripping
- Paris plages just down the apartment (summer only!)
You may also like
Original 3 floor family house in Vincennes - Airy open plan style ground floor with 70s design furniture, pleasant conservatory opening onto a green, cool...
Our home is a 166 sq meter (1780 sq feet) flat two minutes away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées. On the 4th floor of an "Haussmann" building with...