With its original 350 yr old beams, hardwood floors and antique floor tiles, this feels like a country home in the heart of Paris. Quiet, open and airy, it...
Over a monthMember since
This is a super-member. They're experienced home swappers or the fastest responders.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
- Main home
More about us
- we are a three children family but the older one is already independant
- Cyril works for the mairie de Paris; I work as costumist for a T.V. program
- When the weather allows it our main leasure is taking care of our plants up on our private roof terrace
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- lots of interesting and cheap restaurants; mainly asiatics
- Cool bars
- belleville is a lively spot for going out
- Cozy cafés
- not only for the traditionnal thé à la menthe but also more parisian ones
- Bit of culture
- close to center by metro
- Walks in the park
- just in front of our house
- Day tripping
- its Paris...
You may also like
Our home, is one amongst the ten first ecological houses of centre Paris. It was built in 2010 with a modernist inspiration at the back of a simple courtyard...
Our apartment is exactly what you would expect to find in Paris.. it is beautifully decorated with designer and vintage furniture and in a gorgeous location...